This will make my 4th year as a customer & over 30 nights stayed.
Rooms are very clean and well maintained. While elevators are a bit slow.
Pools are heated for our winter visits. Pools have always been leaned and well kept to standards. While during the many stays over this time span there has been flaws like any other place. There things the hotel just can't help sometimes.
Some are not enough attention or enforcement on kids pushing/shoving/rough housing in lazy rivers. While this isn't the landmarks job to be parents. So often I just over look or just get out.
As well ashen you get a group of kids tougher like this past week and they decide to pull the fire alarms falsely multiple times during my stay once at 5am. Next night 11pm . Then next day at 12 m. After the 3rd time it was enough & finally got the proof they needed and the rest of my stay was enjoyable. Once again nothing they can prevent it's the parents. While I must say the rooms are better than the condo rooms. I rented one and would reather just stay in a regular room. There more up to date and just a
Pear nicer in my opinion. Staff is alway pleasing and willing to help. While the diner down stairs is nice place to eat if you don't care to leave. The breakfast is slightly less to be desired. This is a hotel where you don't have to go out during the day to keep your kids entertained , the hotel itself is enough. Will continue to stay unless the parents with rude children continue to stay and ruin others stay. Other wise this is my home away from home (:
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Landmark Hotel In Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Resort Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc