Bermuda Sands Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bar Harbor Motor Inn(Myrtle Beach)
Windsurfer Hotel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Oceans One Resort(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Sun Villa Motel(Myrtle Beach)
Blake Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Fitness centre
Admiral Motor Inn(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Sandy Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
Coral Sands(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Sea Cove Motel(Myrtle Beach)
Wayfarer Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2012

My husband and I decided to plan a beach trip without spending a lot of money, we had stayed here about 4 years ago with no problems what so ever. So we decided to go back this year with our kids. We had paid 350 in advance to stay 3 nights, it wasn't worth a penny, we walked into our room and it was the worst smell i've ever smelt in my life, instantly turned our stomachs. So we decided to check the beds and what did we find..... a dead RAT under the pillows that looked like it had been there for weeks, it had mold all over it. It was completely disgusting!!!!!!!!!!! There was no way I was going to let my 2 & 4 year old stay in that room!!!!! I dont think even a homeless person would want to stay here.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank emma_alannah2010
Reviewed 3 June 2012

My husband and two young children headed down to Myrtle Beach on a spur of the moment weekend trip. We stopped in and without seeing any reviews, checked in for the night. Walking up to the room, I was already getting uneasy because of the people that I was passing by. It was a lot of young kids that looked like they could be up to no good. After opening the door to the room and walking in you get slammed with the worst smell ever..my guess is a combo of smoke and pet odor. We then decide to check the beds and I pull back the covers and find hair which grossed me out!! The kitchen appliances were rusty and looked like they had been there since the 50s. The place was so gross that even my 4 year old daughter told me that she didn't want to stay in "this dirty room". My husband went down to the front and asked if we could have our money back due to the heavy smoke smell and they obliged without any arguments. Before my husband even made it out of the office the kids and I had our stuff and were loaded back in the car. I would have slept in the car before I dared to go back in that filthy room. My advice to you is not to stay here unless you don't mind filth....Eww I am so thankful they gave us our money back!!!

Room Tip: Not here!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank bs_md_farr
Reviewed 29 May 2012

cheap place to stay but still not worth the money. my husband and 2 young children stopped here because my kids liked the way the outdoor pool looked. We had been at the beach for a few days already and decided to stay an extra night and was looking for a fairly cheap room for one night. We booked a room and was in the room for about 5 minutes before myself and my kids were ready to get out of there. The carpet was nasty, stains everywhere, (i assume from pets using the restroom in the floor), there was tons of dust and dirt and trash piled up around the stove and fridge, holes all over the walls. The thing that made us want to leave was i sat down in a chair and a roach crawled up the arm of the chair so i was going to call the front desk to see if we could change rooms and the housekeeping card that was laying beside the phone had dead roaches smushed all over them. It was the nastiest place i have been in and i would never let my kids sleep in a place like that. The people at the front desk were friendly but kind of werid, the website makes it looks so much nicer than it actually is. Do not stay here unless you are okay with sleeping in flith.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank kilgore4
Reviewed 19 May 2012 via mobile

I wish I had read all the reviews before booking this hotel. It's horrible!!!! The man at the desk was a little odd. It was biker week so it was loud our entire stay. Some of the bikers were extremely rude----i.e., one biker dude wanted to buy a woman's jewelry in exchange for money for gas she was needing--- tacky!!! The rooms were nasty! The carpet was damp and kind of sticky. The price was reasonable for a few nights and the pet fee was cheap. No room for parking. We had to park up the street!! The bikers got all the good spots. All in all, you get what you pay for!!! Lesson learned! This property NEEDS to be CONDEMED!!

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Lucbalady
Reviewed 13 May 2012

My boyfriend and I wanted a few days away and drove to Myrtle Beach with his little dog, so we needed a place that was pet-friendly, and would fit our tight budget. We stopped at this location, and as we were walking to the office we could see into a room and he questioned the cleanliness but we decided to go inquire about a room, and ask if we could view the room before deciding. We were directed to a ground-floor, ocean-front room with king size bed. The carpet was stained and tired, there had apparently been a leak in the bathroom ceiling over the shower head because someone had stuffed a washcloth in it, but for a place to sleep and take a shower, we decided to take it. The mattress was firm...the pillows were dreadful...but the a/c worked, there was a full-size fridge, and the convenience of being right where we had wanted to be: ON THE BEACH. I've stayed in more expensive ocean-front rooms in Maine that were far uglier and nastier. A room at the ocean gets continual turnover and is going to look time-worn. We didn't have maid service because we didn't want the dog to get out or be upset, so we asked if we could pick up new towels and toiletries as needed and the front desk staff was more than generous with what we needed. All things considered, it was not the Hilton, but we didn't pay Hilton prices...we could have complained about the appearance, but we weren't there to hang out in the room. It wasn't "filthy"...it wasn't the greatest I've ever stayed in, but it was on par with any other low-budget room I've used in the past.

Room Tip: Ground floor hallways are a bit lacking as far as atmosphere...ours was right next to the elevators (but we never heard them)...and near the vending machines and stairwell...it was far from attractive in location but the room itself as far as a budget room right on the beach, was fine.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple