6,604 results
All reviewsindoor waterparkwater parkcaptain's cafepalmetto toweracross the streetping pongocean frontqueen suitelazy riverkids activitiesangle oceanfrontshuffle boardpalms buildingparking garagewasher and dryerfamily vacationfull kitchen
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great service , very funny and actually filled it to the top Rubi is the bomb !! They are very nice and wonderful.Also, this is a great place for vacation has wonderful pools nice views of the beach and most of all get employees (Rubi)

Stayed: April 2018
Cari G, Manager at Dunes Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

We are delighted to hear that your visit to Dunes Village Resort was fantastic and that Rubi made such an impression on you. Rubi is one of the best, always taking great care of our guests, and we will definitely pass on your praise. We hope to see you again for another 5 star experience. Thanks again for sharing your review.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My family and I had a great time at this resort. The 2 bedroom` 2 bath deluxe apartment was awesome. There were a lot of activities for the children. Activities included the lazy river, water slides, beach access and games. It is close to everything in the area, such as Ripley's. Overall it was a great trip and my children enjoyed themselves.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for joining us here at Dunes Village Resort for your Spring Break. We are thrilled that your visit was so great and you enjoyed so much of what we have to offer. We hope you can join us again soon for another 5 star experience. See you then!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I spent the day visiting friends staying here. I went to the Starbucks for a (much needed) iced tea & something sweet. The girl working this afternoon, Ruby, (by herself, with a HUGE line) was quick, impressively accommodating & personable. Will stop here for my Starbucks fix from now on ♡

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely review of Dunes Village Resort and of our Coffee shop. Ruby is a great example of the excellent service we try to provide to our guests, and we appreciate your taking the time to share your kind words. We hope to see you here again sometime soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I just surprised my kids with our vacation plan in June! They are sooooo excited! I'd like to thank Barbara in reservations for helping me plan the perfect family vacation. She answered all my questions (and there was a lot...LOL) and was courteous throughout the booking process. My family and I are really looking forward to our vacation; and Barbara if you ever see this...I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for sharing your wonderful 5 star review of Dunes Village Resort. We are so happy to have you here in June, and can't wait to hear the wonderful feedback we expect you will have after your stay. Please let us know if we can do anything to enhance your visit. Barbara started you off on the right foot, and next we will show you why so many people rave about our property! See you in June!

Cari Garvey
Guest Services Manager
843.449.5275 extension 4035

Reviewed 4 April 2018

First time to Myrtle Beach and really enjoyed the Dunes. The water park was fantastic as well as the activities such as pool and shuffle board were great. The breakfast buffet had a lot of selection. The location is wonderful and on the beach. A big variety of entertainment options available.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Cari G, Manager at Dunes Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your Dunes Village Resort experience. We appreciate your 5 star review, and we are excited to hear that you enjoyed so many things we have to offer. We are situated in a more peaceful part of Myrtle Beach, a little removed from the craziness downtown, and that gives you a much more relaxing experience. We provide year-round activities to entertain any age and we are thrilled that you and your family had such a great vacation with us. We hope to see you again soon!