3,315 results
All reviewsbowling alleygeneral storebeach barlazy riverindoor poolbreakfast buffetmurphy bedgreat vacationfull kitchenroom keyfamily vacationoff seasonpools were cleanocean viewspring breaktrip to myrtle beachbeach front
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was my second time staying at this resort. My first time was great, the second stay not so great. Once checked in we had a maintenance man come to check on something which was no big deal because we were in our room. Well we went down to the beach and swam and came back up to our room to find the door open and a man standing inside. I asked him what he was doing and he said he had some reports of a paint stain on a lampshade. He said he knocked. I told him um yeah but we were not in the room and you felt it was ok to just come into a occupied room to check a lampshade? My purse was sitting on the table and other personal items were in the room and what if my husband and I had been laying on the bed in the nude and did not hear knocking? I thought it was very unprofessional and made me and my family feel very uncomfortable. The resort should wait until the room is unoccupied or wait until someone is in the room before just coming in to do that. I am not sure if I will be returning for a third stay.

Room Tip: Oceanfront is wonderful
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Deanna W
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We only had one night to stay in this hotel and the location on the beach was great. The staff was friendly and helpful. The problem was the weather. It was about 36 degrees with a biting wind and the entrance to the rooms require you to walk outside from the elevator to your room. During summer months, I'm sure this is a fun place for families.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This hotel has the best staff, it is very clean, and tons of activities to do if the weather is bad. There is a bar, restaurant, cafe, workout room, two laundry rooms, bowling, arcade room, and a general store. There are a ton of options for swimming and spas both inside and outside (swimming pool x 2, roman spa, spa x 3, and lazy river. All rooms have a 45 degree view of the ocean. We will definitely visit again!

Room Tip: you can request low or high floors and can also request away from the elevators
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Decent place. Alot for lttle kids to do. Great variety of pools. Not happy about $8.50 for a VIRGIN strawberry daquiri for my son. Did not say anything to the bartender, but i did when i checked out. The lady at the desk said she had no idea when i asked if that was correct or if i was charged for a drink with alchohol. Price was decent for the location.
Need more then one person in the coffee shop in the am..

Room Tip: Room was a strange set up. 2 queens in the front room by the door, kitchenetted next to it, then a living room overlooking the ocean.
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I planned a trip here within two weeks and it was absolutely awesome! This was our first time in Myrtle Beach. We will definitely be back!! I read all the reviews before I booked our vacation and all the good reviews were spot on! The room was good and clean. The resort offered so many things!!! We really enjoyed the bar inside and out. The splash bar was a huge plus on our vacation! The bartender (@ splash bar) Micky gives great customer service and is excellent at making drinks! We would love to come back for another vacation!!! Thanks so much Coral Beach Resort!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple