Captains Quarters Resort
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 134
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 73
  • Pool
The Caravelle Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 85
  • Pool
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 62
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 99
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 183
US$ 95
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 73
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
US$ 205
US$ 178
Hotels.com
2,458 results
All reviewsbowling alleyfree bowlingloco geckopirate shipindoor lazy riverfamily kingdompools were cleanfull kitchenview of the oceanoff seasoncqtubsvistablastpoolsideupgradesdj
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Checked in yesterday. Room smelled of clams. I had to buy carpet spray and air freshener. housekeeping tried 1st day but couldn't get rid of smell. No one ever came back as promised to take care of smell. Not even to clean room for regular housekeeping such as new towels toilet paper. This is by far the worst hotel experience. The rooms are run down. The refrigerator looks like someone beat it up. The bathroom is barely big enough for one person to sit on toilet. I truly wasted my money on this spring break.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Molly F, General Manager at Captains Quarters Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am so sorry to hear about your past stay with us. The condition of the room you checked into is definitely not acceptable and I am so sorry to hear that you and your family experienced that on your vacation. If you would like to speak to somebody regarding your past stay feel free to call us at (843) 448 1404. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor and we hope you and your family gives us another chance to exceed your expectations like we know we can!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I checked into captain quarters yesterday even though I had read several bad reviews. I should have taken the advice of those bad post and stayed away. I spoke with Jeffrey who is a supervisor on serveral occasions and stessed the importance of a clean and nice room. He suggested that I moved to one of the ocean angle front rooms because they are more updated. Besides from them having hard floors instead of carpet they are no more update than the king ocean front which is what I had at first before I switched. Also the tv in the king front is much bigger than the little bitty one in the queen beach front. So yesterday was my first day here and I split some water on the floor. I got one of the white bath towels to clean it up and the floor was filthy. I called and told Jeffrey the follwing morning and he said someone would come and mop ....well they never did. They instead came in and straighten up my towels and that was it.....I swear that's all they did. So I called and told Jeffrey that no one came and cleaned my room and he said that the night house keeping was coming. This is totally unacceptable. I will never stay here again. I still have 6 nights to stay here I wish I could check in somewhere else. This place is way over priced totally not worth the money I spent. Although Jeffrey very polite and nice each time that I called, I am just not satisfied with my stay at captain quarters!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sherry m

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! I am very sorry to hear about the experience you had with the condition of your room. I definitely agree that these things are very unacceptable and this is not to the standard that we hold ourselves to. If you would like to speak to one of our managers regarding your past stay feel free to give us a call at (843) 448 1404. I do hope that you and your family give us another chance to exceed your expectations like we know we can! Again, thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor and we hope to see you and your family back for your next Myrtle Beach vacation!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I had a blast here! Our room had a side ocean view and was very clean! The staff was very helpful. Our bathroom was poorly lit, but it was an easy fix with a call to the front desk. Parking was awesome! 30 steps from our room!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Emily W
Molly F, General Manager at Captains Quarters Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time review us on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. It is our goal to exceed all of our guests expectations and I am thrilled we exceeded yours. I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again soon. Again, thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked this hotel for spring break. We stayed in the two bedroom suite and it had plenty of room for 2 adults and 4 kids. The room wasn't the cleanest, and the housekeeping staff could have done a much better job, but you get what you pay for. The front desk staff was very friendly upon check in and made great recommendations. The bowling alley staff was friendly as well. The indoor pools are heated so even though it was cold outside the kids were still able to swim. Great location surrounded by plenty of restaurants and shops. For the price, I would stay again if I brought the kids.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank MarisaD326

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. It is our goal to give all of our guests the most exciting, fun-filled, and enjoyable vacation experience ever. I am thrilled to hear our front desk and bowling alley staff is succeeding in our goal of being "the friendliest staff on the beach". Again, thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked this hotel for a weekend getaway. The night shift staff was awesome. The front desk clerk names Joseph make me feel so at home. He was very nice and he made me laugh. He also offered me another room if I was not satisfied with the layout of my room and i could see the ocean from my bed. Needless, to say i fell in love with the lay out of the room and the view of the ocean. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: "Corner rooms have a more unique view of the ocean".
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ieshia T

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments about Joe make me so happy. Joe truly is a superstar at the front desk as I am happy you experienced that first hand. I will pass on your kind words to him. Again, thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and we hope to see you again soon!