My wife, 10 yr old son, and myself stayed here the week of Easter. We had a nice time. We booked the 2 room efficiency and I was impressed. It was very clean and we had plenty of towels. The thing I liked the best is that it had a full size refrigerator and a full size stove. You could easily cook a large meal here.
The pools were great. My son loved them. It was nice they are heated because the ocean water was a little too cold for me.
The hula show was really neat. We enjoyed that.
Bowling alley was fun. It was a nice change to do that one evening.
Only problem if you want to call it that, the walls are pretty thin. You can hear a lot of noise from other rooms at times. I really don't have much of a problem as long as it does not go on all night. If you are looking for a quiet getaway, this is probably not the place. It is meant for family. Lots of kids running around and having a good time.
We enjoyed it. It is definately on our list to stay again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Captains Quarters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Family Hotel
- Hotel Captains Quarters Family
- Captains Quarters Myrtle Beach
- Captains Quarters Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Captains Quarters Hotel Myrtle Beach South Carolina
- Captains Quarters Motel Myrtle Beach