Cabana Inn
US$ 146
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 150
US$ 134
US$ 320
US$ 294
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 158
US$ 138
US$ 310
US$ 235
US$ 208
US$ 202
  • Pool
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 158
US$ 138
Official Site
US$ 252
US$ 184
US$ 203
Ocean Reef Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 206
US$ 179
Official Site
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2009

I just got back from Myrtle Beach , went down to play golf in The PGA Superstore World Am Golf Championship. Stayed from 8/28 to 9/4 and had a great time. The Cabana Inn was a great place to stay! The room was clean, great A/C , new T.V. And outstanding water pressure in the shower! This is an older motel and not a lot of frills, but it did have a very nice clean pool and maid service everyday. The manager and staff were very friendly and was a nice quiet place to stay. Granted, I played golf just about everday and was going to the Convention Center at night for the events going on there, so all I really needed was a place to sleep and shower so this was a great place for a REALLY GREAT PRICE !!!!! The room did have a nice clean refrigerator, but did not have a coffee maker . There was coffee each morning in the lobby but I left so early that I brought my own coffee maker. I would highly recommend The Cabana Inn to anyone to stay there and I plan on staying there next year for the next World AM Golf Tournament !!!!!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2009

My husband and I stayed for two weeks at the Cabana Inn, along with our two young children, and couldn't have been more pleased. The rooms were clean, the price was affordable, and the staff was very friendly. They never acted as if they were going out of their way for any of the requests my family and I made. Between the pool and a quick walk to beach my children stayed very occupied. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any friend or family member planning on traveling to Myrtle Beach in the future! Great hotel!

Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2009

My family and I stayed at the Cabana Inn for 4 nights last week. The stay was relaxing and the staff could not have been nicer. Room 205 was very clean and comfortable and the housekeepers came in each day and cleaned the room. The pool was sparkling and refreshing to relax in. The beach is right across the street and is convenient to get to. We will definitely go back next year!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2009

The Cabana Inn is an excellent place to stay. This is my second time staying here and I highly reccomend it. The staff is excellent, the rooms are nice and the rates are very affordable. The property is clean and well kept. Across from the ocean but in walking distance to everything..

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PKLNorthCarolina
Reviewed 10 April 2009

This place is close to the ocean, restaurants. The staff, especially the front desk was very helpful and friendly. The manager lives on site, so he doesn't let the noise or parties get too loud. For the price and location you can't beat it. Its not a 5 star, but the room was clean, AC was on when we arrived. This was a great bargain, No frills, but when you are at Myrtle Beach you don't stay at the hotel much, except at night. After all, its the beach. When you stay here you get a safe place, a friendly staff and an inexpensive clean room. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business