“Nice place for the price,”
Review of Cabana Inn

Cabana Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Cabana Inn
Ranked #136 of 208 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Greer, South Carolina
“Nice place for the price,”
Reviewed 17 July 2010

I've stayed at a lot of hotels here and generally spend much more than I did here. I was on a budget this time and decided to give them a shot due to a good review from a friend. I will definitely come back. I only live 4 hours away and for the price I can afford to come here 4 or 5 times a year. The staff is very friendly, as good as any I've found on the strand for 4 times the price. Our room was comfortable and quiet. Don't expect it to be immaculate or you'll be disappointed. There is some room for improvement but if they did it wouldn't be near as affordable. This is one of the beaches little known secrets for sure.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank billy2020
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Greenville, S.C.
Reviewed 6 September 2009

I just got back from Myrtle Beach , went down to play golf in The PGA Superstore World Am Golf Championship. Stayed from 8/28 to 9/4 and had a great time. The Cabana Inn was a great place to stay! The room was clean, great A/C , new T.V. And outstanding water pressure in the shower! This is an older motel and not a lot of frills, but it did have a very nice clean pool and maid service everyday. The manager and staff were very friendly and was a nice quiet place to stay. Granted, I played golf just about everday and was going to the Convention Center at night for the events going on there, so all I really needed was a place to sleep and shower so this was a great place for a REALLY GREAT PRICE !!!!! The room did have a nice clean refrigerator, but did not have a coffee maker . There was coffee each morning in the lobby but I left so early that I brought my own coffee maker. I would highly recommend The Cabana Inn to anyone to stay there and I plan on staying there next year for the next World AM Golf Tournament !!!!!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled solo
Minnesota
Reviewed 25 August 2009

My husband and I stayed for two weeks at the Cabana Inn, along with our two young children, and couldn't have been more pleased. The rooms were clean, the price was affordable, and the staff was very friendly. They never acted as if they were going out of their way for any of the requests my family and I made. Between the pool and a quick walk to beach my children stayed very occupied. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any friend or family member planning on traveling to Myrtle Beach in the future! Great hotel!

Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
South carolina
Reviewed 15 July 2009

My family and I stayed at the Cabana Inn for 4 nights last week. The stay was relaxing and the staff could not have been nicer. Room 205 was very clean and comfortable and the housekeepers came in each day and cleaned the room. The pool was sparkling and refreshing to relax in. The beach is right across the street and is convenient to get to. We will definitely go back next year!!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
North Carolina
Reviewed 14 July 2009

The Cabana Inn is an excellent place to stay. This is my second time staying here and I highly reccomend it. The staff is excellent, the rooms are nice and the rates are very affordable. The property is clean and well kept. Across from the ocean but in walking distance to everything..

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple