We stayed for 5 nights and my son & family came for 2 of the nights in a separate unit. We had an oceanfront king bed and they had 2 doubles ocean view. Both units were clean, nicely appointed. The staff was really friendly and helpful. Our weather was not great but still managed to get in a beach day and pool time. The fitness room could use some attention - machines are old and need updating. Overall good place to spend time in Myrtle Beach. Location was good, free parking and off the busy commercial retail area, but close enough to visit it when the mood strikes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Caravelle Resort Hotel are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Caravelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myrtle Beach Caravelle Resort
- Caravelle Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Caravelle Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc
- The Caravelle Golf Family Resort