My family and extended family have stayed at the Caravelle Resort for nearly 20 years now. It has been remodeled in or around 2009 and is even nicer than before, now with granite countertops and flat panel tv's. We particularly enjoy the spacious efficiency rooms that comfortable sleep 6 or 8 and have a full kitchen. Many of these rooms adjoin, so large families can share space during the day. The balconies feature a great view of the strand, close enough to the beach to watch the pelicans and pods of dolphins swim by. The pools are kept very clean and the lazy river is a favorite with kids and lazy adults alike. The location in North Myrtle beach is perfect for getting quickly to the better restaurants, golf, Broadway at the beach or Barefoot Landing without having to be "downtown" in the more crowded urban hotel area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Caravelle Resort Hotel are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Caravelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myrtle Beach Caravelle Resort
- Caravelle Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Caravelle Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc
- The Caravelle Golf Family Resort