3,328 results
All reviews across the street valet service hilton grand vacation club full kitchen bedroom suite free mini golf lazy river self parking pool area washer and dryer murphy bed off season time share living area fitness center nice resort parking deck
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Great weather, no crowds, no noisy planes, the sound of the waves 24 hours a day, great service, and Restaurant Week too!
That makes October the Best time to visit, and Anderson OC & Spa the best place to stay.

Room tip: Oceanfront Balcony suite for morning sun and ocean sound day & night
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank r0dude
OceanaResorts, Marketing Coordinator at Anderson Ocean Club and Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Thank you for your review of Anderson Ocean Club. October is one of our favorite months as well, and we're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Excellent Resort. Staff was friendly, helpful with no issues. Room was very clean and bed very comfortable. Location was great! Pools clean and bar service was great,
This was our third time there and we will be back next year. Enjoyed River City Cafe down a couple of blocks on 21st.

Room tip: Ocean front a must
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jim & Eileen W

Thank you for taking a moment to review your stay at Anderson Ocean Club. We always love to hear from our repeat guests, and we truly appreciate your business. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

This was home away from home. Five days of feet up, cable and relaxation. Rooms roomy, clean and just comfy. A couple of nice perks as well. Free putt putt golf, discounts at many of the local area restaurants. And really friendly staff.

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank cwchill
OceanaResorts, Marketing Coordinator at Anderson Ocean Club and Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Anderson Ocean Club. We are very pleased to hear that you had such and enjoyable stay with us. Thank you again for the kind words, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

This hotel was welcoming from the minute I pulled into the garage (you do not park here, it's just for drop-offs and checking in or out). The gentlemen out greeting were so friendly and accommodating. Brooke checked me in after 10pm an was very pleasant given the time of night. The lobby was nice and clean with a very pleasant aroma; cinnamon or something which was so inviting. Parking is across the street which isn't too bad but I wouldn't recommend for women to walk alone at night through that small alley which is open but still...have that mace ready ladies, it was a tad sketch for me and I'm no scaredey cat :). As a guest, you are to park on floors 3 and above which was no trouble at all since there are elevators to take you back down or up. My room was on the 16th floor and had an Ocean View. If was not Ocean Front but it was okay because I had the perfect view of the ocean from my room which also faced an adjacent hotel But, all I had to do was move the chair and bam, Ocean Front! You're not supposed to leave the balcony door open but just for a little while to leave it open at night and hearing the waves crashing was so awesome. The room was so clean, the kitchen had a flat top stove with everything you would need besides the food to prepare a meal, full refrigerator, and dish washer. There's also a washer and dryer inside the room which was very convenient and there was also detergent available (All), enought for one wash. The bathroom was really clean as well with Peter Roth body wash, lotion, soaps, shampoo, and conditioner. The bed was heavenly, the carpet was plush, wifi connection was strong...I couldn't have been more comfortable. This is definitely my new go-to for all Myrtle Beach trips. There's also a Spa which I did not get to indulge in unfortunately but the reviews were pretty good so I will next time. This place will definitely see me again. Shouna was great in checking me out and noticing a mistake on my bill. I appreciate that!

Room tip: I had Room 1602 and loved the view.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Stephanie W
OceanaResorts, Marketing Manager at Anderson Ocean Club and Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Thank you for choosing Anderson Ocean Club for your recent stay in Myrtle Beach. We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and the many amenities our resort offers. It's wonderful reading that our employees were "friendly and accommodating". Again, we thank you and look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We had a 2 night stay here right after Hurricane Mathew hit. The place was amazing. The people were so very nice from the front desk staff to the maintenance guy we shared an elevator with. Everyone was so friendly and wanted to make sure we had everything we needed. The accommodations were great, pools, location, everything perfect. It was very quiet we never heard any other guests and the location it is at on the beach was great. I will definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank rachellemc2015

Thank you for your recent stay at Anderson Ocean Club. We are thrilled to read this wonderful review and appreciate the time you took to let us know about your stay. We look forward to having you back soon!