“Take out!!!”

Miyabi Jr Express
Ranked #321 of 960 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Great food for take out!!! Ordered the shrimp and rice!!!! Delicious! The vegetables were stir fried just right! You must try this place! Yummy food!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Food is tasty with quick and friendly service. Considering how busy they were inside at the time, the food was cooked very quickly. I always enjoy this restaurant!

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The food had really no taste. The rice was super bland. And the rest of the food just either tasted the same or didn’t have enough taste. Maybe my expectations were up a little too high but if it was for their “white sauce” ( which I call yum-yum sauce ) the meal in my opinion would be flavorless. And I probably wouldn’t have eaten it. The service was great and the place was very clean and nice. Just the food wasn’t what I was expecting... I wouldn’t go back again.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The manger SOTO is krayzee i asked him to redo my steak to medium and he gave me refund and asked me to leave and never come back what kind of service is that

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

My family has always enjoyed our annual visits to the regular Miyabi in Murrell’s Inlet, and then I learned about - Junior. What a wonderful thing. All the same great food, but minus all the crowds, show, giant tables with strangers, etc. Loved Junior and will be back :)