“Best banana nut pancake ever!”

National House of Pancakes
Ranked #53 of 960 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 15
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Great western omelet perfectly cooked hash browns. Banana nut pancake was amazing. Yan had quick good service. But coffee and iced tea were both horrible like dirty weak water.

1  Thank BMF70

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I guess one of the best breakfast places in town I was there yesterday I had amazing time one of the waiters was fantastic she did a great job food was fabulous in time and we were so happy definitely will go back and definitely we going to recommend other people to go there great job guys

2  Thank Scenic211463
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Visited last week with my mom and my kids. Totaly loved it! I had toast combo and ordered some pancakes for my twins from kids meniu. My mom had sandwich. We all loved it, absolutely amazing food, but none of us wasn't able to finish, cause portions are huge!

2  Thank Staceymhit
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

One of the best breakfast places I visited so far in America. My friend, who is local, brought me there, she said is her favorite spot. Absolutely amazing place, everything I tried was delicious! Definitely will be back!

2  Thank Indre A
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

When we walked in for breakfast, the staff was friendly and pleasant. We sat down and the table was dirty, food stuck to silverware. Ingrid was our waitress and she brought a dirty cup of coffee with a dirty food encrusted coffee urn. My boyfriend got a water but it had food in the bottom of it. We decided to leave. It was filthy.

1  Thank Jessica S