“Very fresh sushi and excellent service”
Review of CO Sushi

CO Sushi
Ranked #36 of 959 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Sushi, Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: In Vietnamese, “CO” is the word for “feast”. Located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, we offer a full sushi menu alongside a few of our contemporary Vietnamese specialties such as pho, wok dishes, and dumplings that we’ve brought over from our Charleston location. Our fresh and modern space is open seven days a week for lunch, dinner, and drinks.
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

As we have experience on past visits, the sushi was very fresh and service excellent. My wife and I shared 3 rolls, spider, rainbow and wagyu and pressed salmon avocado sushi. Somehow we finished everything. Our server Emily was great and steered us away from the volcano roll which I had initially selected and it would have been far too spicy for my wife.

Date of visit: October 2018
Mary P, Manager at CO Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share! We'll be sure to let Emily know about your kind review.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

My husband and I wanted sushi, but sister doesn't eat it- so we found her a delicious Hibachi Meal. Much to my surprise I had a Korean Poke Bowl with KimChi and Bulgogi like meat with a delicious spicy sauce We also had some Mochi Ice Cream- Vanilla and Green Tea. Yummy! Everyone was pleased with their choice for lunch!

Date of visit: September 2018
Mary P, Manager at CO Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Great to hear, Theresa! Please let us know how we can make your next visit with us a 5-star experience. :-)

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit in two weeks the first time the food was great. The second time (today) the food was totally different. We even ordered the same dishes. Im embarrassed because I told my family how great this place was and then today was a major let down. Not to mention my daughter noticed the cook in the prep area eating McDonalds fries over the food. When we turned and looked at him he moved but failed to move his McDonalds cup and paper bag also sitting in the prep area. The crazy thing is that the manager came right over and talked to him for a good five minutes while he was eating over the food prep area. I cannot believe this was acceptable. What's going to happen in the middle of flu season?

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

So this place was our first stop for sushi in Myrtle. Our 4 adult party ordered the following rolls: Jersey, Tuna tataki, Geisha girl, firecracker, pork belly & Alaska rolls. Appetizer: bahn mi cut into 4 pieces; CO Singapore sauce is really delish. Sake was good; chilled.

Place is cool, space is modern but it is not a full serve Japanese restaurant. So my kids love miso soup, and a little salad, that didn’t happen. Despite that, this sushi roll experience was really great! Imaginative combos, decent service. We would return!

Mary P, Manager at CO Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you for sharing! We appreciate all feedback we receive & will most definitely share your note with our Chef and General Manager. Great to hear that you would return -- we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We really enjoy CO, the atmosphere and decor is upscale is a bit more hip and upscale, similar to what you’d see in Charlotte or Atlanta. Sushi is always fresh and the menu is varied. Easily one of the top 3 sushi places in Myrtle Beach.

Mary P, Manager at CO Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Awesome to hear!! Thanks for sharing.