2,740 results
All reviewsbayview resortparking garageocean frontlazy riveracross the streetpool areafull kitchenbedroom condowasher and dryerhot tubsky wheelboard walkroom keygranite countertopschecking inoff seasontrip to myrtle beach
Reviewed 22 July 2018

This hotel is right on the Boardwalk and is only ~1/2 mile from the big ferris wheel. The staff here (with the exception of a couple) were very accommodating and helpful during our stay. Never had to wait more than 10 minutes for the elevator (we were on the 11th floor). Wifi worked very well during our stay. The only things I would fault Bay View on is the old and stained furniture and having no outside pool. One staff person refused to get a golf cart for 2 members of our group (one had had knee replacement and the other was an elderly lady) from the parking garage to the hotel (they claim to offer this service). The other was a pool attendant who abruptly and rudely told folks (including the younger members of our group) to get out of the pool area (it was only 7 p.m.!!). No explanation was given for closing the pool at that time.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Bay View Resort is a wonderful place to stay when visiting Myrtle Beach. The resort is beautiful, and nice and clean as well. I would recommend to anyone that needs a nice getaway, and the the staff are very welcoming to the guest.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Great view from our oceanfront suite & location on boardwalk is nice but this hotel is dingy, outdated and needs renovated badly. Would have stayed at the new Southbay next door but they weren't open yet

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sburnham3000
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Smoking on balconies and pool area. Outside of the smoking, the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were sufficient with beautiful ocean views. The boardwalk behind the hotel along the beach was great!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

I had booked rooms for Bayview several months ago. When we got the resort, after driving 10+ hours with 2 toddlers, I found out that our room had been cancelled due to the deposit never being made. I freaked out. (Found out later, my debit card company had cancelled the purchase bc they thought it was fraudulent and I was never notified). Even though it was my fault for not double checking the reservation, the staff went out of their way to help me. They didn't have anything available, but the manager made a call and found us a similar room at one of their sister locations about 5 minutes up the road. I am forever thankful for their help! Lesson learned: ALWAYS double check your reservation!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family