We rented a 2 bedrooms condo for 10 days with view on the canal. The condo was really nice; spacious and clean. I cooked every day and loved the convenience with a young child. There's also a grocery store across the street. The hotel is nice overall. The food at the restaurants was delicious ! The shuttle buses to the beach was easy and quick. The beach was very nice and the ocean very warm ! The staff was very nice. The only thing I would complain about is the cleaniness of the pool. After a few days you could see an oily cloud on the water and it was still there when we left. This hotel will be perfect if it was right on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to top area attractions; AAA 4 diamond rated since 2007 and a 2011 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotel in the US. Amenities include private access beach with full amenities; pools, whirlpools, sauna, workout facility, two golf courses and tennis onsite & summer children's activities. Additional amenities include: Wi-Fi, valet parking, concierge and in-room spa services. Dining options range from casual to elegant and include our signature restaurant WaterScapes and Ruths Chris also located onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Marina Inn at Grande Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel At Grande Dunes