Carolina Grande
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
US$ 73
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 96
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 69
US$ 52
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
US$ 99
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
  • Pool
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
US$ 81
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 73
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 78
Hotels.com
US$ 205
US$ 178
Travelocity
All reviewsacross the streetbluegreen propertiesparking garageowner updatetime shareblue green resortwasher and dryerultimate california pizzalazy river and indoor poolbedroom unitadditional parkingview of the oceanclean condocarolinian beach resorthotel staybeach accessbed was very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 December 2011

We just returned from a trip to Myrtle Beach. This was our first time staying at the Carolina Grande. We had the three bedroom villa. There were six of us and we had plenty of room. The rooms were nicely decorated and in wonderful condition. The employees were polite and friendly. Very helpful.

Room Tip: The resort does not sit on the ocean but across the street. However, if you rent the three bedroom you have a wonderful view of the ocean between two buildings.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank drd9095
Reviewed 13 December 2011

We stayed in a 1 BR resort with full kitchen. The size was modest. It had a sleep L-shape sofa, but it was uncomfortable to sit on so I could imagine what sleeping on it would feel like. The mattress and sheets were not comfortable. The sheets felt crisp and cheap not soft or comfy. The mattress was lumpy and uncomfortable to sleep in. It was the worst sleeping experience from home. The room was clean and well-stocked. The resort offers amenities at Carolina - Best Western. This resort doesn't have many amenities to enjoy inside of it. No fitness center, outdoor pool only, quaint lobby area, and limited activities. It does offer Wi-Fi in rooms with a cost though. The lobby computer usage is free. If you have a WiFi enabled laptop, you can still use their service without a fee. Most places close around December to February, but there's still other options.

Room Tip: Most rooms are oceanview.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ClassyJetsetter
Reviewed 4 December 2011

Spent the weekend with my wife's family this weekend. 3 bedroom condo was pretty big especially the bedrooms. The living room was a little tight for 6 adults and 4 kids but had nice furniture and a good view of the ocean between the buildings across the street. Master bedroom has a king size bed and faces the ocean and has its own rather large bathroom. 2nd br has a king bed as well but is somewhat smaller in size. 3rd br is about the same size as the 2nd but has two double beds instead. These two br share a bathroom. The kitchen is small but nice and well stocked. The resort has an outdoor heated pool and you can also use the indoor lazy river at the hotel across the street. Overall, a great place to stay and relax an get away for a few days. For golf try the Legends resort. For fine dining try The Library. For fresh local seafood drive up to Calabash NC and eat at Becks.

• Stayed: December 2011
3  Thank cdc101379
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Oh wow where do I begin...The room itself (the one bedroom) is 2 stars because it is nicely equipped with home furnishings and an in room washer and dryer and dishwasher. Also the bathroom is is large size. The bedroom is large an has it's own closet and own door to close. The mini hallway has a superstar closet to hide all your luggage and souvenirs while on your stay. Overall the flow of the room is unlike any other.                 NEXT IS A FEW REASONS WHY I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND AND WHY I AM RECOVERING FROM ANGER ISSUES:                                            1)they provide only enough dish washer detergent and dish soap and bath soap and toilet paper for one or two days. They do this hoping you are a schmuck that isn't smart enough to bring from home or just is lazy and dumb and doesn't want to drive to a store nearby. The prices are $2 for a postage stamp size dish detergent and $.50 for toilet paper...yeah im so serious. So go help yourself to the sixth floor guest bathrooms paper. WE DID ha ha.                                   2)the exterior noise of the bedroom window and door. This place thought they would be smooth in their design. Uh not impressed! It is outside entrance and you enter through the first door and then there is a small corridor and two room doors beside one another. Its all good until you get a loud neighbor that thinks they are an opera singer. Yeah it happened. Every day. Every time you Lock the door it sounds like a grenade went off on the other side.                                        3)they will charge you for stupid stuff they believe is golden and you would never want such as their see through mangey towels that they encourage to purchase for $10. They come provided in your room in a paper reusable grocery bag that you can take on the beach across the street. They know that some dumb schmuck will either a)get hit by a car and have the towels destroyed while crossing the street or b)get eaten by shark after crossing the street. Did I mention that charged us $7 for the MIA bag that has a total value of $0.10? I guess it was the shark. They didnt realize that my fiance and I were insane and get our way. Yell like hell and it will be taken off.                    4)the final reason is the best reason I need anger management. The front desk staff. I can't speak for all but only the three women we dealt with. They think they are "the man" if you know what I mean. Play their game WE DID ha ha. You can't stay here unless you have joined and bought blue green points to redeem. Which before you join don't listen and buy into their sales pitch before you read the thousands of complaints online. It will make you sick. Little did they know we bought some points off eBay for $100. Yeah that's what I said. We stayed here for $100 for five nights. I should write a book :)

• Stayed: October 2011
7  Thank Materialgrl
Reviewed 16 October 2011

We had a wonderful stay and have stayed here before with no problems BUT...as I was stripping down the sofa bed mattress, as we were preparing to check out, I found a bed bug on the underside of the mattress (Rm 2006). I quickly captured it in a napkin and took it down to the front desk. The front desk associate told me that they had not had any problems before and that the exterminator had recently sprayed the rooms. She assured me that she would take care of the problem. I haven't noticed any other complaints on tripadvisor so it could be an isolated incidence. But a BIG reminder to inspect in and around the bed and couch BEFORE unpacking your luggage. I found some great checklists online of what to look for. I will ALWAYS check my room extensively before unpacking from now on, wherever I stay.

• Stayed: October 2011