“Excellent Breakfast ”

Donald's Pancake House
Ranked #27 of 960 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: Family business bringing you authentic breakfast and lunch cuisine with genuine southern hospitality!
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Out and about and decided to stop at Donald’s for breakfast. We ordered a waffle and eggs for my grandson, along with our eggs, sausage hash browns and grits platters. The waffle was fluffy and well flavored. The eggs were all cooked perfectly and the sausage links were great. The highlight for my wife and daughter were the grits. The grits tasted homemade and perfectly seasoned. We will be back! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

My two girls were quite pleased with their silver dollar pancakes and the bacon was cooked to perfection. I too was happy with pancakes topped with strawberries. My mother chose the yogurt and granola drizzled with honey and it was yummy. The service was fast and pleasant. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This was a to do list item for my wife. Had the sausage gravy and biscuits. Wife had eggs Benedict and hash browns. Excellent. The service was amazing and the food was served hot and amazing.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We had breakfast here for the first time yesterday and it was great! Our eggs were cooked perfectly, the bacon was cooked perfectly. Even the toast was good and not burned! The coffee alone would bring me back because it's so hard to find good coffee at the beach for some reason. The staff were all very nice. LOVED IT!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I had the crab cake eggs Benedict and my husband created an omelette which came with pancakes. They had fast and friendly service and the food was really good.