“My family had a fabulous time relaxing...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“My family had a fabulous time relaxing, exploring, fine dining &”
Reviewed 15 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

This condo provided excellent oceanfront views. My family was able to relax and enjoy all of the comforts of home. The location is perfect, we did not need to drive very far for anything. The condo was very clean and the staff at Palmetto Vacations were extremely helpful and accommodating. We have recommended this condo to friends and plan to stay again ourselves.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
WV
Reviewed 14 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing