“My Favorite Place at Myrtle Beach”
Review of Sea Watch Resort

Sea Watch Resort
Ranked #37 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I have been staying at this place for over 12 years. I have stayed in other condos but none have ever compared to Seawatch. The rooms are always nice and clean. The pools are great. My family stays here at least once a year. Love this place !!!!

Room Tip: When making reservations, you can request if you prefer a lower level room, which is great.
1  Thank Jennifer B
AGMSabrina, Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2012

Wow 12 years you have been staying with us! We appreciate you very much and we are so glad that year after year you continue to enjoy visiting us. We are proud to be your home away from home and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2012

We took a great last minute trip when we didn't like the weather in NC ans stumbled upon this nice establishment. For a great price we got a room in the South Tower that had a decent ocean view but mostly a view over the pool. The pools were nice but the hot tubs needed more water in them. It was nice to hang out by the pool and in the hot tub (since it was a bit chilly that night) till it closed at 11pm. There website is a good resource and everything they say is true. Just an FYI... a cab to Medieval Times was quite expensive so if you are looking for closer to that area make sure you have a DD.

Room Tip: Some rooms have better oceanviews than others. We were told we had a great room but mostly had the p...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank WaughRN

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with everyone about your first stay with us. We are so glad that you were able to enjoy the hot tubs and that you found our website to be so helpful when making the decision to stay with us. I apologize about the cost for the taxi cab but I hope that you enjoyed the dinner and show they have. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit the Myrtle Beach area.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

The room view was good. Other than that, I was disappointed in about everything else. Dated furniture. Very large half-dead cockroach found on entry to room. Coffee packets not replaced and toilet not cleaned. Cleaning was minimal. Staff were inexperienced. Both room keys did not work , and had to get them re-done. Reservations online handled oddly. I got an email stating that "wildly in accurate Internet quotes not honored". My question is why don't you maintain your own website? Should not be any emails about "your reservation is pending approval". Give me a break. Someone needs to step up and show this place how to run a business!

• Stayed: April 2012
6  Thank jfisher100
AGMSabrina, Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience both when you booked your reservation and during your stay. I assure you that we take every comment very seriously and please accept my apologizes for our inadequate service during your stay. I have sent you a private email after I read your online comment survey. We run our own website so I am not sure of the confusion but as I wrote in the email I sent I am hoping we can speak further so that we can have an opportunity to correct the issues you experienced. I do hope you will consider a future stay at Sea Watch Resort.

Sabrina Hilliard,
AGM

Reviewed 30 April 2012

We spent a weekend in late April in a 2 bed/2 bath unit in the South Tower. The unit itself could use a few updates but the Resort overall was great. There are plenty of personnel in sight at all times to assist you along with their in-house Security Team. I saw the pool being cleaned long before the sun came up! Everyone on the staff was warm & friendly. I have no hesitation in recommending this Resort!

1  Thank Libby B

We appreciate your recommendation and thank you so much for sharing with everyone about your experience. Our staff takes pride in making sure our guests feel welcome and the service they provide. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2012

My family of 4 recently spent a week at the Sea Watch Resort. It was a fantastic time. The staff were wonderful and the accommodations wonderful. The beach was literally a stones throw from our 2 bedroom condo. I was nervous booking it because it seemed like such a great deal. But everything was true to their website. The condo was impeccable. We will definitely go back and stay longer. The pools were lovely hot tubs sparkled and the family feel of the place was a winner. The location was fantastic to do all things Myrtle Beach, The Cove restaurant staff were fantastic.
Thank you Sea Watch Resort for being such a nice group of honest and nice people.

2  Thank Jodi L
AGMSabrina, Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Words can not express the true joy I had in reading your comments this morning. Our staff works so hard to make sure that each guest has a great stay and thank you so much for sharing your experience with everyone. We truly appreciate your recommendation and we hope to see you and your family again soon.