Long Bay Resort
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
US$ 53
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
US$ 90
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 72
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$ 78
  • Pool
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
  • Pool
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 188
US$ 88
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
US$ 81
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
US$ 207
US$ 177
2,702 results
All reviewsmartin's restaurantsavoy buildinglazy riverocean view cafelongbay resortocean frontping ponggolf directorpool areathree bedroombedroom condogolf packageparking deckkiddie poolsfamily vacationseveral yearsthe past years
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Nice hotel... make sure you get an oceanfront room, otherwise you might have an obstructed view. You can choose to sit by the pool or sit on the beach and rent a couple of chairs for $25 a day, which if you sit on the beach is worth the money! Plenty of restaurants close to the hotel, but you'll need a car.

Room Tip: get an ocean front room
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Debbie2012
Reviewed 4 March 2012

For me, the area where Long Bay Resort is in on the north end of Ocean Blvd right before Grande Dunes is the best Myrtle Beach beachfront. The area is generally fairly quiet and the prices for accomodarions pretty fair. That's why I was a bit surprised when all was not as I expected when I checked in at Long Bay.

I had reserved 'ocean view' but when I checked in (granted it was early), the desk clerk referred to the room she was giving me as 'South View.' Now I suppose some would suggest that if you leaned out over the room's balcony and craned your neck, you would be viewing the ocean, but I prefer 'Ocean View' accomodations that don't require a subsequent visit to the chiropractor.

One other thing about check in. The front desk clerk sent me to the concierge, who I found out was representing Sheraton Broadway Plantation. Is it not enough that I encounter time share sales reps everywhere else in MB? Is Long Bay concerned that I won't otherwise have the opportunity to purchase a sinfully over-priced timeshare unless they partner with these guys?

Room was nice - amenities were nice - bed was comfortable, but I won't be back - even if the comp me an ocean front room.

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank Joe G
Reviewed 4 March 2012

This was our eighth trip to the Long Bay Resort for our February vacation. From the moment we arrived, the staff - Corey Shaw and Sheryl at the desk - made us feel so welcomed. The women in the golf department, Emily and Sarah, made wonderful tee times for us at great courses, and the three bedroom condo on the ninth floor was just awesome!!! Our dinner at Martin's restaurant with our server Terrence, added to our wonderful stay. You can be sure we'll be back!!!

Room Tip: The rooms near the elevator have the best view. The parking garage goes up to the tenth floor.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My husband and I went to myrtle beach in February. We got great rates bc of the winter. Ocean front room. It was a cozy room with a small kitchen. It had a shower/bath and a balcony. There was a lazy river and several Jacuzzi's on the inside. Heated pools which was nice since it was cold. There was a bar and restaurant located inside the resort along with a Starbucks. My husband and I plan to revisit this resort AGAIN ! it was GREAT

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My friends and I had an amazing trip to Long Bay Resort recently. The room was very clean and had everything we needed. The bathroom was gorgeous and very clean (one of my pet peeves.) The staff was very friendly and informative. Martin's restaurant that is onsite has a great breakfast buffet and is very affordable. The hotel also has a Starbucks onsite. The view we had was breathtaking for what little we paid for our stay. The pools were so awesome and it was so fun to hot tub outside in February by the beach. Loved it! Would definitely recommend to others and stay again!

• Stayed: February 2012