“Le Grand Cirque....A MUST see !!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Palace Theatre
Ranked #22 of 115 things to do in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Performance theater that seats 2,700 offering live musicals, broadway style productions, celebrity performances. Current home of "Hot Jersey Nights" and "Illusions of Magic".
St. Charles, Mo
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Le Grand Cirque....A MUST see !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2008

Absolutely amazing show. The talent is mind blowing and the price is very reasonable. My husband and I, my 2 kids ages 9 and 4 and my parents, both in their 60's all went and we all loved it. Its a top notch show.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

charleston sc
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great acrobatic show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2006

Le Grand was a great acrobatic/circus show without the animals, except the dogs stunts.
Great costumes and light and sound effects. We saw Mystere in Las Vegas this past April and enjoyed that show also. My husband and son thought Mystere was better and my daughter and I enjoyed them both, in different ways. This show is more like a circus whereas Mystere is somewhat of a play. They both are wonderful shows. Very talented acrobats, amazing how these athletes can twist their bodies. Therer is a clown who encourages adience participation during down times so there is never a dull moment.
This show is 2 hours long with a 15 minutes intermission.
Well worth the money.

1 Thank Honey11
A TripAdvisor Member
“You Have To Go See This Show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2006

What a wonderful show Le Grande Cirque was. My family heard all the great things about the show so we decided to give it a try. WOW!!! It was amazing. I just can't believe some of the things they did in the show. I hope everyone has a chance to go check it out. I will be back in the Summer for sure.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Le Grande Cirque Is Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2006

We won a free ticket to see Le Grande Cirque on March 18th, and what a prize it was!
This show is like the circus you remember as a kid, but a hundred times better!
I can't remember how many times I found myself completely amazed by the acrobatics and stunts being performed, and laughing my head off at the host of the show as he entertained during the breaks!
If you've ever seen or heard of Cirque Du Soleil, then you know that they are the best at what they do, and this show is right in line with that kind of quality!
If you are like me and have always wanted to see Cirque live, but have never wanted to pay the kinds of prices you would pay in Orlando for La Nouba, then you won't want to miss this show! It will be playing through until the end of the summer 2006 season.
Enjoy!

7 Thank luckado
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing Cirque”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2006

I went so see Le Grande Cirque at the Palace Theatre. I can honestly say that it was the best show i have seen in years!! A different class to anything else on the beach. I was very suprised to see such a great show for the ticket price, we went to Vegas and saw something similar but it was so expensive. I will go again this summer and take my grandchildren.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member