Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Beach Dunes Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
Twilight Surf Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
The Virginian Motel(Myrtle Beach)
Beachwalk Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Southern Breeze Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
The Palace Resort(Myrtle Beach)
2,081 results
All reviewsoceanfront buildingacross the streetocean frontmain buildingcontinental breakfastlazy riverrocking chairsthe breakfast areaindoor poolbreakfast staffyogurtocean blvdfirst floorgreat place to stayprivate balconybike weekhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Wake up in the morning watching the sun rise. This was a nice hotel (make sure you differentiate between the beachfront property and the one across the street). When I first walked in the hallway seemed a bit old but the room itself was quite spacious with a beautiful view. The staff (although they do ask for a $5 room key deposit - I think they want to know when you check out and it is a way of getting you to come in and let them know). Bathroom was good - nice water pressure. Bed was comfortable. With an off season rate, the price was great for the location. The breakfast was average.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank mainlinegirl610
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Stayed in a 2-room suite on the beach with the ocean view out of my patio and an indoor heated pool across the hall. Full-size kitchen and 2 wide-screen flat T.V.s. Staff was great and proved it time and time again. Stayed for a full week and I needed to wash clothes before a day trip started. The on-site washer-dryers were closed untill 8:00 A.M. The night auditor came across the street from his office and opened up the laundry room at 5:oo A.M.! He was still smiling when he left. The owner happened to be at the front desk when I asked for directions to a city nearby. He offered me a full-size map for free which he annotated with a Hy-liter. They were very gracious for my entire stay. Price? $69.00/night! Staff cleaned room every day. It was kept clean. When I left, the staff printed my boarding passes and told the owner that I was leaveing. He came up front and shook my hand and wanted to know if I had any difficulties during my stay. He really wanted to know...

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Jim E
puravidaagain, Owner at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2012

Of course, I wanted to know! I genuinely care that each guest has an exemplary experience; the reason my property is known for excellent customer service is because my staff and I share the desire to ensure that vacationers have a great time. We do everything we can- whether it is giving directions or printing your boarding passes- to make that happen. Thank you so much for your positive review; I appreciate that you are spreading the word about our property! See you next time!

Reviewed 31 January 2012

I spent the night here two weeks ago as I came to Myrtle Beach for an interview and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The place was spotless and the people were super nice. Also, it had the best continental breakfast of any place I've ever been! I mean who has gravy and biscuits, sausage and eggs on a continental breakfast? These folks do! As my business in Myrtle Beach continues this weekend I will be staying there again!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank C H
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I had the pleasure to stay in one of the cottages at the Best Western Plus this time. It was just like home. Everything was clean, well maintained, & convient. It was a small house. Large bathroom, bedroom, (with king size bed), livingroom area, & kitchen. Everything you need to make a pleasant stay away from home. Out back a private patio, with a grill if you so desire. Rocking chairs, table & chairs. A pleasant place if you wish to entertain, or just relax & read a good book in the afternoon sun. I will definately stay again & I hope it is in the same cottage. Just walk across the street & you can have a nice stroll on the beach. This was very relaxing after a long hard week at work.

Room Tip: I have had the pleasure to stay in just about every area, from bottom to penthouse suite. This was the best of the best, but well worth the stay. All the rooms are very spacious, with easy access to pool & hot-tub area. Not a lot of noise in any of the rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank kaylaralph
puravidaagain, Owner at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2012

Thank you so much for writing a review about our property not only once, but two times! It is so good to hear that we have become your "home away from home" and that you enjoyed your most recent stay as much as you did your first. My staff and I work very hard to try to provide our guests with a comfortable, relaxing, and enjoyable place to stay in Myrtle Beach. The things you mentioned- the cleanliness, amenities, and high-quality rooms- are ways that we work toward this goal. I'm glad that they have kept you coming back. Thanks again, and I'll look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 17 January 2012

I couldnt share with you the feeling we received when my husband and I were able to book a last minute vacation. It was the first one we have had EVER without our children and were so lucky to have been able to do so. We chose the Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn and Suites solely based on my husbands experiences in the Military; where he traveled from one training event another (he has stayed at Best Westerns across the nation mind you.) This experience was by far the best. What we received was very positive and we felt as if we belonged to them, they really took pride and ownership of our stay and made every bit of it memorable. From the begining of how they handled our travel needs to helping us plan our daily activities and giving us their personnel experiences and advice on local restaurants. We went to Myrtle Beach with no plan in mind, and experienced Myrtle Beach whole heartedly. The room was amazing, the Beach front is the place to be, even though it was January, the beaches were beautiful, not crowded, and the strip was still open. We did find though that since we were in the off season things tend to close up a little earlier then when in full swing of summer months, but that was to be expected. We ventured through Broadway at the Beach, ate at Hard Rock, attended a Comedy Show at Comedy Cabana, and even treated ourselves to tattoos near the mall. We also caught one of a kind Magic Show at the Carolina Opry's GilmoreTheater. We had an amazing time and would highly recommend the stay at the Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn and Suites to everyone. We appreciate the delecate precision of the staff and management. Dennis thank you for everything you did, you truly run a great place. We will definately be coming back!

Carolyn & Jason B.

Room Tip: Beachfront, if you like waking up next to the water and sand!!!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Carolyn B
puravidaagain, Owner at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your feelings about your experience with TripAdvisor members and with us! We truly appreciate your positive feedback. As I have said before, excellent customer service is one of our highest priorities and I'm glad to see that your experiences with Dennis and other members of my staff exceeded your expectations. Although not every guest wants advice on how to spend their time in Myrtle Beach, we do our best to respond carefully and genuinely to those who ask for recommendations. After living in the area, we love to share Myrtle Beach's best attractions and restaurants! It's good to see, therefore, that we made your time both in and out of the hotel special. I hope you are able to take another vacation soon, and that you come back to see us, maybe next with your children!