See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Staff was friendly. Made to feel welcomed. Great views from balcony. Easy access to the beach. Convenient access to amenities. Room was clean. Needs a little updating. Great price for what you ge. Will stay again. Thanks Sea Dip

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Stayed here mid July I was very cautious because of all the bad reviews. Well let me tell you it's NOT the Ritz but I also did not pay for the Ritz. I absolutely love the Sea Dip it's a great place to stay my wife and I had a king ocean front when we first walked in the room it smelled very clean while it is an older hotel and you can tell by the décor. But a very clean place to sleep and play in the sun very friendly staff everyone that we had contact with was great. Can't believe everything you read. This place is Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I have been going to sea dip for a few years and it never lets down as a great budget hotel. The south tower is nicer since it is newer, but both buildings have clean rooms. It’s perfect for when you want to go to the beach and not spend a fortune but have a clean room. The staff at the front desk are very nice and helpful. If you are hard to please then pay more for a room, but for the price Sea dip it is one of the best values I have found. Another bonus is they allow under 21 check-in with a cash security deposit.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank 0Jt899
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Took my middle school daughter and her friend to the beach with my wife, we wanted an indoor pool that was reasonably priced. Probably will not go back, wanted a little more from the pool and amenities than they offer.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Scott F
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at the Sea Dip three times now with a big group of friends, and every year it’s a wonderful time. The Sea Dip is in a great location with comfy, cool rooms for affordable prices. The staff are always delightful and accommodating. A very nice place to stay :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends