“601 South Hampton, Kingston Plantation”

Review of So. Hampton 601

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“601 South Hampton, Kingston Plantation”
Reviewed 23 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

We really love staying at Kingston and have stayed at many of the locations on site. This location was very convenient and central to events at the Embassy Suites. The price was an excellent value, the shower in the main bath left something to be desired the flow was not good and the toilet in the master bath appeared to have a problem emptying. All in all a great value I would stay there again.

NY
Reviewed 18 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
KY
Reviewed 29 March 2013 for a stay in June 2012

Management Response
29 Mar 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and found your rental to be satisfactory. We also appreciate the fact that you are a loyal customer to Palmetto Vacation Rentals!
A TripAdvisor Member
“quiet and refreshing”
Reviewed 10 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

very nice view of beach and ocean, and very clean rooms

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing