Waikiki Village
US$ 133
US$ 130
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 174
US$ 162
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 209
US$ 178
Official Site
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 224
US$ 152
Official Site
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 193
US$ 158
US$ 287
US$ 225
  • Pool
Sea Horn Motel(Myrtle Beach)
US$ 185
US$ 168
Ocean Reef Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 199
US$ 188
US$ 294
US$ 295
US$ 266
HotelQuickly
All reviewsacross the streetfamily environmentalready booked for next yearhome away from homehot tubocean blvdnice poolwonderful vacationseveral yearsthe past yearsshower headthe entire stafflandmark resortwe've stayedgreat roomocean viewlazy river
Reviewed 1 July 2012

We recently stayed at Waikiki Village after reading reviews on TripAdvisor. I was truly impressed with this place. First, as all the reviews say, the place is spotless and the staff is super nice and hospitable. The reviews are spot on!!! I was shocked as usually I find some reviews inaccurate. The pool is awesome and the walk to the beach is easy. We even had a view of the ocean from our balcony. I would rate this motel 5 stars across the board. The only thing I wish they would improve is access to Internet. It seems the only way I got a signal was in the lobby. Hopefully by our next trip the whole place will have Internet signal available. Stay here, you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank Beachbum249
Reviewed 13 June 2012

When my husband and I were looking to stay a night in Mrytle Beach we tried several hotels that were 199+ dollars, we did not want to spend that much, just wanted a nice clean room. At the Waikiki that is what we got, friendly owners and employees, a clean room that I felt comfortable walking around in my bare feet, a large refrigerator, grills outside if you wanted to cook, nice tv, clean towels. The place is not fancy, bare bones accomodations, but it is right across from the beach, has it's own swimming pool and good parking. If we go by again we will stay there price was 65 dollars, can't beat it. Tahnk you for being so nice to us.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank catknap57
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I have stayed in many different places in Myrtle Beach the past 30 years, but Waikiki Village has topped them all! From the very beginning of booking our stay...I was able to do it all by e-mail with Nancy..to checking in and out, this was by far the most peaceful place to stay at Myrtle Beach. Some of our arrangements had to be changed at the last minute last year, and Nancy was very nice to help us work it out. I came down recently with my parents and our rooms were just what we needed. From my mother sitting on the balcony watching people playing in the pool, to cooking on the grills, everything was rated a "10"...and did I mention the water pressure in the showers? Very nice! I don't know what you are looking for...but these were the cleanest rooms and facilities ever! The man cleaning the pool does an excellent job and was out there every morning scrubbing it. I would put Waikiki Village up next to the high rises any day...Waikiki is so much nicer! Even if their building are older as reported by other reviewers...they are very well kept! The flowers and grounds are well groomed, and we could not get over how nice EVERY EMPLOYEE that we saw was to us. Everyone, and I mean everyone that we met were quick to say hello..and when we asked for something like extra linens, we were given them right away. If we wanted to sleep a little bit later, the maid came back later! Even slept ok on the beds, and we never sleep good in hotels.And the maid changed our sheets after a couple of days! That is not done in even the larger hotels. I could go on an on...We checked out Waikiki online a few years ago when I googled, clean/inexpensive places to stay in Myrtle Beach based on reviews. We were already at the beach, and when we asked to see the rooms in person...we were shown one right away. The larger hotels get upset if you ask to see their rooms before renting. Waikiki rooms are so clean and you are treated like family. I am very particular where my family stays...so believe me when I say, you should give Waikiki a try...and you can't beat the prices. Give them a call or e-mail Nancy on their website. You won't be disappointed..We are going back again in July with more family. If we spent our money paying for a highrise hotel, we would not be able to go again this year. I met Larry and Harry at the front desk while there and they were very helpful...as were the cleaning staff. Give Waikiki a try...even walking across the street to the beach was not bad...took me longer to get an elevator in other hotels than it did to walk to the beach from Waikiki Village...and it is within walking distance to eating places and the Family Kingdom. You can keep your car parked. Can't wait to go back to Waikiki Village. I miss it already! Thanks Waikiki Village staff for treating us so well. I am telling everyone at church and all my friends about your motel! Loved it...I would give you 10 stars if I could!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in an "E" type room. It has 2 bathrooms and 2 TV's, full kitchen...works great if you have a large family....the 2 rooms have a door between them...we had rooms 224 & 226.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
13  Thank Sherry W
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Waikiki Village is the best place at Myrtle Beach to go for a relaxing vacation. It is quiet and very clean. The office staff is friendly and very helpful, and Nancy is just the greatest person you will ever find. She is a real friend to us. Waikiki Village is not new and fancy or plush, but ir is so comfortable and has a great pool. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. You are always welcome to go in the lobby and office to relax, work puzzles, watch TV and visit with the office staff. A majarity of their guests are repeat guests. Oh, and by the way, we have been staying there for 42 years.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
8  Thank MargeGermanton_NC
Reviewed 5 May 2012

Just returned from our spring trip to Waikiki Village! We have the pleasure of returning to our friends in the south twice a year ... it is so welcoming to return each trip and see the same staff and visitors. We truly feel at home at the Waikiki ... we look forward to catching up with all the staff and our friends who like us return faithfully.
We enjoy cook outs in the back of the hotel with many of the guests and always find time to enjoy many a cribbage game!! (Canada vs the U.S.)
We are always very well taken care of at the Waikiki. Nancy ensures that all her guests are comfortable and have everything they need. The staff keep the grounds well maintained.
If you haven't been to the Waikiki - give it a try ... you will be delighted at the southern hospitality. If you are a returning guest - you know how great it is to return each year to this familiar place, with familiar friends and staff.
Many thanks to all the folks, but especially, Nancy, Harry, Larry, Mike, Vena, Sam - it is truly a pleasure to see you all every visit !!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple