We booked our room in January of this year and planned our stay for the later part of May. Boy, did we get a good deal! Our party of 6 consisted of hubby, myself, daughters 5 and 8, college aged son and friend. When we drove up we were promptly greeted by a gentleman in the garage with the best personality. Then, we went to the front desk where our request for early check-in was immediately accommodated. We had a two bedroom deluxe and boy was it spacious. As usual, I took my clorox wipes and wiped everything down but overall things were pretty clean. There were plenty of TV's and seating for us all to enjoy. I will say that the lamps looked beat up but for the most part everything was well-maintained. The pools were absolutely plentiful. There were heated indoor and outdoor pools. The kiddie pool was ice cold so we stayed clear of that area. The jacuzzi's did have bits of floaty things which made me pretty leery of those. The beach was filled with shell bits making it uncomfortable for all who dared to walk on the sand and enter the ocean. Still, the ocean was quite delightful and we thoroughly enjoyed our dips. We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay and left feeling so relaxed and soothed. Thanks Sandy Beach Resort we ALL needed that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A New Modern Oceanfront Resort with one, two, and three bedroom units. Sandy Beach Resort now boasts a Children's Interactive Pool Area, Fitness Room, Meeting Room, and a comfortable Oceanfront Lobby. Come Stay at one of Myrtle Beach's newest and nicest Oceanfront Resorts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Myrtle