“Great Location”

Ranked #30 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Smithville, Canada
“Great Location”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Like staying here close to Pier 14 & beach while handy to shopping at the Tanger outlet
This Hampton Inn is in great shape & we would stay here again

Room Tip: rooms on the 3rd floor are best
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
new york, new york
Reviewed 29 March 2012

My girlfriend and I were just on a road trip. And found some reliable places - just like this Hampton Inn. We'd been on the road 12 hours and just wanted somewhere clean to rest our heads. It's just a 8 minute car ride to beach and boardwalk. The hotel is on the direct road that takes you there. Just make a right. It's next to a 24 hour I-Hop - which was a godsend. The hotel was very clean and felt completely safe. The night manager was very nice and helpful. It's a good solid place to stay.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
New York
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Went to the area to visit my daughter at Coastal Carolina University for a long weekend. We spent three nights at the beach but for my last night I wanted to be a little closer to the school so I chose the Hampton Inn. Front desk staff was very friendly, plenty of parking and right next to 24 hour IHop. Room was very clean with flat screen TV, comfy beds, wet bar with fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Didn’t check in until after 10pm but was able to make a cup of tea in the lobby to bring up to my room. Got to the breakfast area before 7am as I had an early flight – everything looked spotless and was able to grab a cup of coffee, banana and yogurt to take to the airport. This is where I will stay for moving my daughter out of school in the spring.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank volleymomNewYork
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed 10 December 2011

We stayed the very last weekend in October one night for business but I had my 8 year old and my Mom with me. I am a Marriott regular, but wanted to stay around the outlets so they would have something close to do, while I worked. It is right across the street! Anyway, I was impressed with the overall look. The staff was very friendly. The exercise room is great for a hotel and the breakfast (free) was great too. If I come to the area by Conway again and want to shop, I will come back. Honestly, I could not find anything else right there that looked as nice and again, I was compleletly satisfied and even impressed with this Hotel "off the beaten path"!

Room Tip: We were right down the hall from the front desk, no problems and close to the car, exercise room and...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Kerry W
SouthGa
Reviewed 18 October 2011

With a daughter now in college at Coastal Carolina University in nearby Conway, SC, Myrtle Beach has become a new destination for us. This hotel has proven itself great for our needs on two occasions - CCU orientation and freshman move-in. Its location right on Hwy 501 is convenient to both Conway and Myrtle Beach (also the Tanger Outlet Mall right across the road), and we found it to be very clean, like new, very comfortable and reasonably priced. The breakfast area is immaculate, and the food is always fresh and attractive (not a given at every Hampton Inn). The staff is very helpful with directions, suggestions - even helping me resolve a reservations issue at another area Hampton when a second night became available at this property during check-in (the other Hampton didn't want to let me cancel, even though it was going to require me to move to another property after one night). Restaurants are plentiful in this area, including a good Japanese/Sushi restaurant and IHOP within a two-minute walk. We'll definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
5.3 km away
Staybridge Suites
Staybridge Suites
#66 of 209 in Myrtle Beach

Been to Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - West? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK