Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - West
US$ 147
Country Inn
US$ 263
US$ 202
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$ 349
US$ 332
US$ 313
US$ 304
  • Pool
US$ 512
US$ 462
HolidayInn.com
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$ 334
US$ 293
Ocean Reef Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$ 300
US$ 285
US$ 316
US$ 293
Orbitz.com
The Caravelle Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$ 275
US$ 248
  • Pool
US$ 365
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 474/night.

All reviewscoastal carolina universitytanger outletsoversized roomacross the streetgreat hotelshopping and restaurantsone night stayclean roomsminute drivecomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripconvenient locationrecommend this hotelwould definitely stay here againeasy accesswater pressurehotel is located
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Went to the area to visit my daughter at Coastal Carolina University for a long weekend. We spent three nights at the beach but for my last night I wanted to be a little closer to the school so I chose the Hampton Inn. Front desk staff was very friendly, plenty of parking and right next to 24 hour IHop. Room was very clean with flat screen TV, comfy beds, wet bar with fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Didn’t check in until after 10pm but was able to make a cup of tea in the lobby to bring up to my room. Got to the breakfast area before 7am as I had an early flight – everything looked spotless and was able to grab a cup of coffee, banana and yogurt to take to the airport. This is where I will stay for moving my daughter out of school in the spring.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank volleymomNewYork
Reviewed 10 December 2011

We stayed the very last weekend in October one night for business but I had my 8 year old and my Mom with me. I am a Marriott regular, but wanted to stay around the outlets so they would have something close to do, while I worked. It is right across the street! Anyway, I was impressed with the overall look. The staff was very friendly. The exercise room is great for a hotel and the breakfast (free) was great too. If I come to the area by Conway again and want to shop, I will come back. Honestly, I could not find anything else right there that looked as nice and again, I was compleletly satisfied and even impressed with this Hotel "off the beaten path"!

Room Tip: We were right down the hall from the front desk, no problems and close to the car, exercise room and breakfast!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Kerry W
Reviewed 18 October 2011

With a daughter now in college at Coastal Carolina University in nearby Conway, SC, Myrtle Beach has become a new destination for us. This hotel has proven itself great for our needs on two occasions - CCU orientation and freshman move-in. Its location right on Hwy 501 is convenient to both Conway and Myrtle Beach (also the Tanger Outlet Mall right across the road), and we found it to be very clean, like new, very comfortable and reasonably priced. The breakfast area is immaculate, and the food is always fresh and attractive (not a given at every Hampton Inn). The staff is very helpful with directions, suggestions - even helping me resolve a reservations issue at another area Hampton when a second night became available at this property during check-in (the other Hampton didn't want to let me cancel, even though it was going to require me to move to another property after one night). Restaurants are plentiful in this area, including a good Japanese/Sushi restaurant and IHOP within a two-minute walk. We'll definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Stayed here for 2 nights to visit our store at the Tanger Outlets on Highway 501. We like this hotel as it is located directly across US 501. This property is maintaining the Hampton Inn standard, clean and comfortable with great beds.

The King suite is nicely appointed with a couch, chairs and a flat screen TV, check out my picture.

The one thing I did not like was not being able to get hot water in the shower and how the front desk handled my call by saying, "We never had a problem in that room. What do you me to do, send up a maintenance man?”

After a brief 1 minute cold shower, I stopped at the front desk on my way out to address the issue in person with the hotel manager. He would send maintenance up to look at the problem. By the time I returned to the room, housekeeping was already cleaning the room and she showed me how to get the hot water. Apparently, the unlabeled faucet has connections that are reversed and needs to run a little bit once set correctly. The next morning, I noticed that by turning on the hot water at the sink, the hot water in the shower showed up faster.

The manager was able to address this issue with to my complete satisfaction and kudos to housekeeping for being aware of this problem. While traveling some 40 weeks out the year it's nice to have people looking out you.

I'll stay here again the next time, absolutely.

Room Tip: King Suite is sweet, check out my picture!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2011

I stayed for one night in August. Great room and the staff was wonderful. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo