Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM

More Info
from US$ 10.00
More Info
7,497 results
All reviews air conditioned sky wheel afraid of heights climate controlled ferris wheels nice ride great view of the beach smooth ride great pictures a bit pricey worth the money whole family enclosed ocean rotations gondola cars
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021

The Sky Wheel was a lot of fun, despite my fear of heights! The people were friendly, and I felt safe. The views were spectacular and the ride was just long enough. Also, it's really pretty from the beach at night. I love the lights.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 9 May 2021 via mobile

Good place with lots to do for everyone. Ferris wheel a must thing to do especially since I am afraid of heights.

Date of experience: November 2020
1  Thank 600EmilieP
Reviewed 24 April 2021

loved the view. we rode it in the middle of the day and the air condition gondolas were nice. will ride it again

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Decent lines and clean carriages. Must do when visiting. Price was as expected for tourist spot. Lasted a good 5-10 min.

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank Tiberian11
Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

The sky wheel wasn't there!!! My son and I were there last year and wanted to ride but closed before we got tickets. I told him that we would come back and ride it but it was gone. He was so disappointed .

Date of experience: March 2021