New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Myrtle Beach Segway

Myrtle Beach Segway
Ranked #9 of 39 Tours in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Myrtle Beach Segway offer tours and rentals with the world famous Segway. Guided tours of Huntington Beach State Park are a wonderful way of enjoying the natural beauty of coastal flora and fauna. Self guided tours of the Market Common District are available for the people that want to be independent. Experience the thrill of "Gliding" on a Segway today. Call for reservations!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Buckhorn, Canada
“All 8 of us LOVED it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2012

8 friends - all Canadian - were in Myrtle Beach from May 13-18, 2012. I had always wanted to go on a Segway so we all tried it and LOVED it! SO much fun! Eric was a great instructor. We did the one hour self-guided tour around the Market Common area. It couldn't have been a nicer place to ride! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Visited May 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

“George was awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

George made sure we felt confident and safe before we took off. My grandson Anthony and son-in-law Jason had a ball. We will go again in August. Loved it!!!

South Carolina
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Most fun Standing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2012

Hi! Both my husband and I live in the Myrtle Beach area. We walk the Grand Park every chance we get. Often while walking the park we see very happy people zooming around on Segways, they look like they are having the time of their lives. And so my hubby and I finally gave in to the temptation and we each rented a Segway from Segway Myrtle Beach located at the Market Commons just across the street from the Grand Park.

At first I requested a half hour but my husband insisted on a full hour. And I am glad we did the full hour; we both had a blast. It took about less than 10 minutes to become acclimated, after that we we were both out of Turtle mode going as fast as it would allow us to travel.

We traveled to the park first and went around the enormous pond (1/2 mile), then rode down to the airport and looked at the new development , back to the park around the pond twice and then rode down Farrell Parkway to a second retaining pond and back to the Market Commons were we still had 10 minuets to ride around and explore.

What more can we say, we LOVED IT!

Dawn and Merlin

W

Visited May 2012
georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Will definitely do again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

My husband has always wanted to ride a Segway so after reading the positive reviews we decided to be adventurous. Eric was very thorough and encouraging while giving us a brief lesson. Off we went thru the military airplane display and around the park in Market Common. We're thinking about taking the Huntington Beach tour later this week.

1 Thank southernsushi59
on. canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“tons of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

my son's favourite experience is riding the segways. Very nice area in the Market Common. An hour tour flies by. Very good instruction and reasonable rates.
Its a must on a Myrtle Beach vacation