“Clean, Comfortable and affordable”
other travellers have booked this property
Large living room with 50''' HDTV large kitchen
lake view
Ground floor unit view
lakeview
close to the beach
Close to Market Commons, Broadway at the Beach, Convention Center, Tanger Outlet, Coastal Grand Mall
Master bedroom with TV
newly furnished
very clean condo with large kitchen
perfect location for a walk or jogging
Access to a large walk-in closet
Washer and dryer in each unit
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 169 reviews

Reviews from our community

A Tripadvisor Member
“Clean, Comfortable and affordable”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay at Myrtlewood. The condo was very clean and neat and had lots of room for the 6 guests in our party. We stayed here in the fall, but if you stayed here in the summer, the pool is right outside the back patio door. The condo we stayed in was located directly in front of the elevator, so whoever sleeps in the front bedroom needs to be a heavy sleeper as the noise from the elevator can be distracting while you are trying to sleep. Otherwise we very much enjoyed our stay and we would stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2013
Ohio
Reviewed 25 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Date of stay: October 2013
Older travelers
A Tripadvisor Member
“Perfect stay at myrtle beach”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

The Condo was clean, beautiful and everything that we did hope for. Great location to everything in Myrtle. Festivals, entertainment and dinner locations were within in minutes of the condo.

Date of stay: October 2013
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 19 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

My family and I spent a week at the condo. We had a wonderful time. The condo was very clean and had everything that we needed. The beds were extremely comfortable, as well. My 2 year old had the full size bed in our room all to himself and slept like a little King. We were literally 5 minutes from everything. The beach, miniature golf, supermarkets and basically any activity. My husband and I have already discussed coming back next year and staying in the same condo. We highly recommend!

Date of stay: September 2013
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Quebec
Reviewed 6 September 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Date of stay: July 2013
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.