“Always Great !!”

Waterscapes at the Marina Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Waterscapes at the Marina Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 898 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$ 19 - US$ 36
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: North of 82nd Parkway and Hwy 17 Bypass
Description: Fresh selections offered at WaterScapes include unique products from our local farmers and friends prepared Lowcountry French style utilizing fresh vegetables and when possible, locally sourced seafood, steak and chicken. A blend of elegant, yet casual ambiance, WaterScapes offers indoor seating as well as outdoor terrace seating with views of the pool & marina. Waterscapes is located on the lower level of the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes. Dress is resort casual & parking is free. Reservations are suggested but not required.
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Have eaten often while staying in myrtle beach ,for breakfast and dinner .Food is the best in town ,and service great as with all the resort .Can not wait to return.

1  Thank kw29127
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I had a wonderful experience. the place was clean and friendly. the staff was very nice. when I consider the time to shop prepare and cook I felt the price was great. great treat for myself as I usually cook most meals.

1  Thank laurabrown5829
MarinaInnFB, Manager at Waterscapes at the Marina Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Thank you for taking time out of your evening to stop by and have dinner with us.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

I had two days of golf in the Myrtle Beach area and stayed at the hotel where Waterscapes Restaurant is located. Since it was convenient I ate dinner the second night and had one of the specials, shrimp and grits. The grits were like no other I've had before, and I'm from the south and have eaten grits through my life. The chef knows what he is doing. Waitstaff was friendly and checked on me a few times. Breakfast the next morning was outstanding and opened early enough for me to eat and go since I had golf tee time to make. Buffet included eggs, hash browns, 2 meats, fresh fruit, biscuits, pancakes, and other items I could not get to since I was in a hurry. Could not believe how good it was, likely none better in Myrtle Beach. The breakfast service was a little lacking but at end of the big summer season so maybe they were tired.

1  Thank richard b
MarinaInnFB, Manager at Waterscapes at the Marina Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2016

So great to hear about your time with us here at Waterscapes. Our policy is to make sure that each and every customer leave our establishment with fulfilled expectations.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

We had ribeye and scallops. Very nice presentation, cooked perfectly. Staff were very attentive, but not too much so.

1  Thank snapdragon1728
MarinaInnFB, Manager at Waterscapes at the Marina Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

We here at The Waterscapes restaurant would like to thank you for taking the time out to post a review about your dinner with us. Our policy is to make sure that each and every customer leave our establishment with fulfilled expectations.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

We ordered this for our room service breakfast. It was very good! Everything from the Belgium waffle,eggs, bacon, fruit, potatoes, etc... it was all delicious.