“great food”

Waterscapes at the Marina Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Waterscapes at the Marina Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 898 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$ 19 - US$ 36
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: North of 82nd Parkway and Hwy 17 Bypass
Description: Fresh selections offered at WaterScapes include unique products from our local farmers and friends prepared Lowcountry French style utilizing fresh vegetables and when possible, locally sourced seafood, steak and chicken. A blend of elegant, yet casual ambiance, WaterScapes offers indoor seating as well as outdoor terrace seating with views of the pool & marina. Waterscapes is located on the lower level of the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes. Dress is resort casual & parking is free. Reservations are suggested but not required.
Reviewed 10 October 2016

I had a wonderful experience. the place was clean and friendly. the staff was very nice. when I consider the time to shop prepare and cook I felt the price was great. great treat for myself as I usually cook most meals.

1  Thank laurabrown5829
MarinaInnFB, Manager at Waterscapes at the Marina Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Thank you for taking time out of your evening to stop by and have dinner with us.

Looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

I had two days of golf in the Myrtle Beach area and stayed at the hotel where Waterscapes Restaurant is located. Since it was convenient I ate dinner the second night and had one of the specials, shrimp and grits. The grits were like no other I've had before, and I'm from the south and have eaten grits through my life. The chef knows what he is doing. Waitstaff was friendly and checked on me a few times. Breakfast the next morning was outstanding and opened early enough for me to eat and go since I had golf tee time to make. Buffet included eggs, hash browns, 2 meats, fresh fruit, biscuits, pancakes, and other items I could not get to since I was in a hurry. Could not believe how good it was, likely none better in Myrtle Beach. The breakfast service was a little lacking but at end of the big summer season so maybe they were tired.

1  Thank richard b
MarinaInnFB, Manager at Waterscapes at the Marina Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2016

So great to hear about your time with us here at Waterscapes. Our policy is to make sure that each and every customer leave our establishment with fulfilled expectations.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

We had ribeye and scallops. Very nice presentation, cooked perfectly. Staff were very attentive, but not too much so.

1  Thank snapdragon1728
MarinaInnFB, Manager at Waterscapes at the Marina Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

We here at The Waterscapes restaurant would like to thank you for taking the time out to post a review about your dinner with us. Our policy is to make sure that each and every customer leave our establishment with fulfilled expectations.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

We ordered this for our room service breakfast. It was very good! Everything from the Belgium waffle,eggs, bacon, fruit, potatoes, etc... it was all delicious.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

An early evening meal at our hotel near Myrtle Beach. My first opportunity for shrimp and grits in our short trip to SC did not disappoint. The shrimp, adequate if not generous in number, seemed fresh. The dish overall was very nicely seasoned, and laced with sliced cherry tomatoes and mushrooms. The light garnish of green sprouts added color but little else. No salad was included nor any side veggie, so I dint feel I'd had a balanced meal an accompanying glass of Sauvignon blanc went well with the dish (and a bargain at only $6). My partner had only a side salad with schrimp added. The salad was barely adequate and the grilled schrimp were not warm, so the dish overall was a disappointment--there were no dinner salads on the menu. Our bill came to $54 without tip. The ambiance was pleasant and quiet--only a few table occupied.

MarinaInnFB, Manager at Waterscapes at the Marina Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

We here at The Waterscapes restaurant would like to thank you for taking the time out to post a review about your dinner with us. While our policy is to do our very best to make sure that each and every customer leave our establishment with fulfilled expectations, it doesn't always happen that way. As for offering a side salad versus dinner salad, the "Small Plates" portion on our menu is actually where we highlight our appetizers and side salads, however I am very sorry if that wasn’t explained correctly.