“It's a real foodie place!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lombardo's Italian Restaurant

Lombardo's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lombardo's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 859 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: East of King
Description: Lombardo’s Restaurant features authentic Italian cuisine. Owner & Chef John Lombardo prepares his authentic Italian cuisine the way his family has for generations. Entree selections range from Grouper Florentine, Veal Marsala, Chicken Scapiello, to Shrimp Scampi served in an elegant yet comfortable candle lit room. A wine selection from around the world is sure to compliment each dish along with a fully stocked bar. Lombardo's homemade desert selections are prepared daily . Come check out this local's "Hidden Gem"!
“It's a real foodie place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2012 via mobile

We "ended up" there, and certainly glad we did. Outstanding attention to detail in the meals we ordered. The pork Oslo bucco was incredible. This is not a place for the red lobster set. This is excellent food that would only be appreciated by someone who understands the subtleties of great ingredients and talented cooks.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

manassas, va
“solid italian”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2012

Loved the piping hot garlic rolls! Had the grouper with spinach, which was pretty good. Awesome dessert selection; ended with the creme brulee which was out of this world!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank hedgehog831
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Not impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2012

we went while on vacation with our two young kids (age 1&3). They don't have a kids menu but made a smaller portion of spaghetti and meatballs for them. The service was great and the staff was very nice. The food however was just ok. My husband and I both didn't care for our dinners, although they were a good portion. The calamari for appetizer was good though. We will not go back.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank BApril
South Carolina
“Great locally owned restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2012

This is a great restaurant for those looking to relax in a pleasant atmosphere and enjoy a good meal without breaking the bank. John, the owner, greets you with a smile and let's you know he is happy to have you there. My chicken francaise consisted of 2 good sized breasts, lightly coated and sauteed. The chicken was moist and very tasty. This was served with a side of pasta, cold salad, and delicious rolls. The others in my party also enjoyed their meals. We will definitely return.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Nice atmosphere food just okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

My husband and I went with another couple to Lombardos. My friend ordered vodka penne, her husband ordered salmon, my husband ordered eggplant parm and I ordered the grouper dish. My husband and I also ordered a side of angel hair with oil and garlic. My friends vodka penne was made with a white sauce, more like a carbonta then vodka sauce. It was okay. Her husbands was okay. My husbands eggplant was burnt on the edges and had no flavor. My grouper was just okay with the spinach. Both of our pasta sides were dry and the garlic was just sliced an added not sauted like we are use to. The waitress asked how everything was and when my husband said he did not like it and did not eat it, she never told the owner. By chance the owner was walking from table to table asking how was dinner and my husband told him, he removed the eggplant dinner from the bill. The owner said the waitress never told him that husband didn't like his dinner nor did he eat it.. The owner was very nice as was the restaurant but I would not go back. Dinners ranged from 14.95 fro penne, 16.95 for eggplant and the fish dinners were around 20.00.

• 2 of 5 bubbles