“Nightly Specials”

Ranked #201 of 962 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Scatori's is a family owned and operated restaurant specializing in Authentic Italian Cuisine and NY Style Pizza. We bring in only the freshest, quality products & everything on our menu is made fresh to order. Our Executive Chef, Kevin, is a Johnson & Whales graduate who trained and worked under Emeril Lagasse. He has over 15 years experience cooking and creating and has a true passion for Italian Cuisine. Our family is committed to delivering an exceptional dining experience in both our Pizzeria & our Restaurant by providing consistent, quality food and exceptional service.
Reviewed 6 August 2018

My brother treated us to Scatori's this evening as he works nearby and has ordered take out lunch quite a few times from the pizza and sandwich section of the restaurant and wanted to try the dining room menu for a change. My wife and I were happy to accompany him as we have dined several times here and always enjoyed it. I have no experience with the appetizers but have tried a number of the entrees on the menu. All were flavorful, well presented, and worth the price. Tonight I listened carefully to the specials and heard one I wanted to try. It was exceptional! A chicken and shrimp combo with asparagus and sundried tomato in a rich cream sauce with ziti pasta. I will be more attentive to the nightly specials from now on!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

When your restraint has specials, you should be able to give the specials to the entire restraint, not just the bar side of the restaurant. Honestly, you can’t tell me that you can’t service a special when you cook food in the same kitchen. If you want to have separate specials, supérate the bar and kitchen. Overall, the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. I not my family and hopefully no one else will go to this joke of a restraurant.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I have given review before for 4 stars.. don’t know why I did.. so I had to make it right.., food is excellent recently we had the chicken Franchise which was delicious.. salad is always good with the house dressing.. I would love to purchase that by the gallon.. oil dipping seasoning and garlic butter is also very tasty.. muzzi sticks have a great taste.. you know they are fresh not the frozen kind.. delivery was on time when they said it would be there also.. our favorite place for Italian.. we have dinner there at least 2 nights a week now.. yumm

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Following multiple visits during the past eight years or so and dismissing the slow service, I have given up on this eatery. We waited nearly an hour for our pasta dinners, one of which was not prepared as ordered, as diners who ordered after we did were served. Our complaint to the manager was fruitless. The manager was arrogant and condescending despite the waitress' admission that the error was hers. No apology or compensation was offered. Sadly, the manager made no attempt to appease longtime patrons. Henceforth, visiting family and friends will enjoy meals elsewhere and we will find a new favorite Italian restaurant.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Pizza was terrific (& I am not a big fan of pizza) and the Italian stromboli was also very good. The restaurant is divided into 2 separate sections; one side as a primarily pizza venue and the other as an Italian sit-in fine dining restaurant. We have dined in the restaurant section in the past and are looking forward to visiting (either section) in the future.