The Virginian Motel
US$ 154
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 203
US$ 191
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 209
US$ 178
Official Site
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 224
US$ 152
Official Site
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 193
US$ 158
US$ 287
US$ 225
  • Pool
Sea Horn Motel(Myrtle Beach)
US$ 185
US$ 168
Ocean Reef Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 199
US$ 188
US$ 294
US$ 295
US$ 266
HotelQuickly
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 December 2011

I stayed here earlier this year. I agree the hotel is in bad shape, but if you need something really cheap it's not bad. If you're expected a top hotel for this little money, look somewhere else, but you'll pay for it in this area. Everything was very basic, but my room was clean. The stairs are a bit of a pain, but not bad.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank 12Barca17
Reviewed 24 September 2011

you do get what you pay for, its not the ritz, but it was cozy. the rooms and bathroom were clean. room service was always in and out quick enough and tool care of everything. its right acorss the street from the beach so you might be lucky enough to get a beautiful view like we did. I went with my husband on a sort of mini honeymoon and we had a blast. we were out and about for the most part so the motel wasnt top concern but we liked it anyway. Not really a family place, more for travelers and couples, but good enough non the less!

Room Tip: smoking section will get you an ocean front room
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2011

this place should be closed it is nasty they refused to return money after giving a 4th floor room to disabled person and no elevater.then put it down as no show. room was not fit to even stay in but did not offer another on lower floor. stay away!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank khd54
Reviewed 5 August 2011

My family and I planned a trip to myrtle beach thru aarp but this motel wasn't worth the money. Wish I planned the trip myself. The beach access was across the busy street, the waterpark is 15 blocks away. The description was misleading. The pool was next to the busy highway. Poor front desk service. No change over of sheets and the front desk closes at 10.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank mrz_scarolina
Reviewed 19 July 2011

After reading the mixed reviews, we figured we would give this hotel a shot. The reservation process went smoothly, but that was pretty much the only good part of the experience. We got to the hotel and the lady at the front desk was nice enough- not overly friendly but not rude either. She charged the entire stay onto my credit card as soon as we arrived. This concerned me a little bit but I let it go. We then went to the room. It looked fine at a quick first glance but then we started to really look around. There was lots of mold along the top of the wall near the ceiling and more mold on the outside of the fridge. Bed was uncomfortable to sit on and the a/c was also experiencing issues. We immediately decided that we could not stay there due to my mold allergies. We went to the front desk and told the woman of our situation. She was very understanding and gave us all of our money back without any trouble.
I think that if the owners gave the hotel a little TLC, it would be a great little place. If mold doesnt bother you, this is a good place to stay (we could see that people were staying there when we drove by throughout the week).

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before you check in and pay. Inspect for mold while you're in there.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple