“Rest and relaxation,beautiful sunrise,oh and a...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Royale Palms 2307

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A TripAdvisor Member
“Not so nice”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

Carpet was really really bad. We have twin babies that were crawling and I was disgusted by the floor. For the amount of money we spent, I expected more and that's why we did not return there this summer.

Management Response
20 Sep 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the property. The carpet in Royale Palms 2307 has been replaced. We apologize for any inconvenience and certainly hope you return to visit.
Georgia

NJ
Reviewed 4 April 2013 for a stay in September 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was an awesome Remberable Stay”
Reviewed 4 April 2013 for a stay in June 2012

My girlfriend was given less than two month to live. Also, it was my other girlfriends birthday. I found the Royal Palms on the web and the moment I contacted reservations and explain my desire for a girls get away, based on the aforementioned circumstances, and we were treated like royalty. When my girlfriends saw the room, our view of the beach, etc, the expressions on their faces were priceless. Thanks For allowing Me To Give Them Such a Beautiful Gift. We've since loss my girlfriend who was ill but she continues to live in all of us-thank you

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
4 Apr 2013
On behalf of all of us at Palmetto Vacation Rentals, we would like to express our heartfelt sadness of the passing of your friend. We are honored to know that we could be a part of such a wonderful memory and help you in finding the perfect accomodations. We hope that you will be back real soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing