“Making Memories”

Horseback Riding of Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We do trail rides that are about 90 minutes and they are mostly shaded in a country setting. Rides are walk/trot for those that are able to trot otherwise only walking. Pictures are taken during ride and and transferred to your phone at the of the ride. All rides are done by reservations. We also offer Gift Certificates. Ride times: 10:00, 12:00, 2:00 and 4:00 (depending on bookings) Mon - Sat (we do not ride on Sundays). Reservations are 7 days a week 8am to 8pm.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I really didn't know what to expect, being that my little girl nor I had ever riden a horse. Please let me tell you that the experience I had was AWESOME!!!! From the moment we got out of our car until even after we left we felt welcome. The handler there was very hands on and helpful giving us a little knowledge here and there. If you are considering horseback riding then this is certainly where you want to be. Hands down the best time and your hard earned money well spent. My child is still talking about these horses and her love for them. I knew I was her Hero before but these Horses have just taken me to a notch above Clark Kent.. Thanks a ton and we look forward to seeing you very soon. DON'T MISS OUT CALL TODAY!!!!

1  Thank Todd w
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

A peaceful quiet ride in the woods. Take a deep breath and let the blood pressure go down. Horses are well taken care of and well trained. This ride is about slowing down and enjoying life!!!

1  Thank luvmyroc
Reviewed 20 April 2017

We had a very nice time given it was raining all around us. The weather was perfect and the guide was very knowledgeable about horses and the area. It was perfect if you have young kids as well as teens who have no experience on horses.

1  Thank faithnewt
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

This was the highlight of our trip. Sarah was our guide and she was WONDERFUL!!Definitely should go!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Great time taking my daughter trail riding! Sarah was a great leader and the horses are all very well behaved. Easy to find and price was just right!