“Wonderful!”

Horseback Riding of Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We do trail rides that are about 90 minutes and they are mostly shaded in a country setting. Rides are walk/trot for those that are able to trot otherwise only walking. Pictures are taken during ride and and transferred to your phone at the of the ride. All rides are done by reservations. We also offer Gift Certificates. Ride times: 10:00, 12:00, 2:00 and 4:00 (depending on bookings) Mon - Sat (we do not ride on Sundays). Reservations are 7 days a week 8am to 8pm.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Great time taking my daughter trail riding! Sarah was a great leader and the horses are all very well behaved. Easy to find and price was just right!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

In town for a week long vacation. My family went on a recommendation from a friend - and like their family, we had an absolutely wonderful time. Next time we're in town, we certainly will schedule another ride.

1  Thank Todd R
Reviewed 27 February 2017

After reading all of the great reviews, my husband and I booked a ride on the beach - I'm so glad we did! These are the friendliest people and the horses (and mule) were well behaved and in great shape. The guides are super people and kept us laughing the whole time. They made sure we were comfortable and stayed close to those who were not experienced (not much help was needed though, as the horses were so well behaved - they are well trained). The ride was beautiful (we had a rare Feb. weekend in the 70's). I will never forget this great experience - it was well worth the money! Hint for those who aren't used to riding - take ibuprofen before and after! LOL

1  Thank Betty Y
Horseback Ridin... M, Front Office Manager at Horseback Riding of Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Than you Betty I'am glad you had a good time and Mattie is great hope to see yo next year...:)
Donna

Reviewed 12 February 2017

This was an amazing opportunity and a once in a lifetime experience I will NEVER forget! We went in February so we got to ride ON the beach and it was incredible. It was only myself and my husband in our group with our guide who was nice, funny and helpful for a first time rider. Also they had the most beautiful mule I got to ride! Loved this day so much!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

During the colder months at Myrtle Beach, this firm affords the opportunity to ride horses along the beach, just South of Myrtle Beach. The horses were well cared for and docile. The staff was gregarious and relaxed. Groups are small, a maximum of eight or so. The ride itself is at a walking pace so there is no need for any horsemanship. For those who want to get on the beach and explore a few miles, this is a great way to see the ocean.

1  Thank Monkeyjump