1,466 results
All reviewsacross the streettype roomfloor to ceiling windowspool areaamusement parklazy riverstainless steel appliancessnow birdsavenue pierbedroom condowasher and dryerfamily kingdomocean frontour home away from homejacuzzi tubfull kitchenmaintenance staff
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I love this resort for my family and I have been staying here for the past 9 years !!!! And it’s always been a exciting pleasure to return!!!! This year I must say they really disappointed us with the lack of cleaning!!! We are currently staying for 10 days yes 10 wonderful days !! But to wake up everyday to the same trash in the hallway for days is horrible to overlook !!! Not to mention the windows are horrible and in need for a cleaning as well !!! This is simply cleaning that will make the resort look wonderful especially for the price we ( guest) are paying on a daily ! I recommend if the workers here don’t like or love their job or to even do the job their getting paid for Ocean One needs to get better house keeping ASAP before the rates drop ! On and please clean the pool it’s awful and I would love to swim before we check out ! Sincerely hire new house keepers !!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank PiggyBabyCarolina2
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I was excited to stay on the South side compared to our usual travels to N. Myrtle. Reviewed several previous past guest remarks and became familiar with the accommodations. Upon check in I must have missed that the office was across the street, I was expecting the parking but not the office. After having to make 2 trips since either of my 4 keys worked, the ability to unload our car in a timely manner only delayed the start of our vacation. Is there any reason there are only 4-5 carts available during peak check in times? This practice is a driving hazard only allowing 2-3 cars to pull in under the covered building to unload then drive back across the street to park.
Upon getting in our 3 BR, it looked as the pictures displayed on the website with the white furniture and great views, however the flat screen tv in the double bedroom was hung crooked and it was not on a mount where it would swivel. Simply having it on stand on the dresser allows a better view. In addition the only lighting in any of the bedrooms were lamps and one of the lamps in the double room was nearly about to fall over. Called down to the office to report and it was replaced. A few hours later another disappointment was in the master and double room, where there were not shower heads attached, but only the ones you have to position or hold while showering. Now for this resort to charge it's daily rates and only offer a senior 5% discount I was very disappointed. Later in the 2nd King suite my mother brought it to my attention that there was a large spot on her toilet seat that apparently had not been cleaned properly, in addition there was a women's sock found on the side of the bed in the double room. Now 1 or 2 things wrong I can overlook, but I was very embarrassed and disappointed in the lack of housekeeping and spot check process prior to releasing a suite to be rented. Not only did we experience these oversights in our rooms but housekeeping also does not care to keep the hallway clean, as crumbs were left on the 5th floor for 3 days. It is such a shame that we experienced so many service breaks that really leaves us with having to travel back to the North end. It looks as there are only a handful of descent resorts on the South side, and Oceans One stands tall however there lack of service does not support their desire to cater to families who work hard and look forward to vacationing. There is no pleasure in having to clean or spend time calling the front desk for things to be corrected, now was I offered any kind of compensation or even asked a simple question such as, " how was your first stay at checkout?" NOPE.
Again very embarrassed to share with my mother our total price for accommodations as this would have only upset her more. Simply just let her know our balance that we paid at check in, which is normally what we have paid for other 3 night stays, however this time we chose to pay more expecting superb service but only to be disappointed.

Room Tip: If you are afraid of heights or have children ask for one on the lower floors
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank white012
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This place has the perfect layout! All glass walls with great views of the ocean and town from your room. This place is dated and needs some TLC. For the price it’s good. Definitely a 3star resort at best. Not to sound snobby but it’s below my normal standards. Pools are dirty. Not maintained. Don’t be fooled by the lazy river. It’s a lazy Circle. Kiddy area. For 3 and under. Check in staff was very friendly. Haven’t seen any staff since then. My pillow was disgusting. Left a note for the maid and it was replaced. Needs a good updating in the bathrooms and a fresh coat of paint. Plenty of things to do in walking distance or a short drive to the boardwalk. Our stay here is for 1 week and that’s probably 3 or 4 days to long. No restaurants, bars or real amenities here. Just your room and the beach.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra H
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my family had an amazing experience staying here everything was exceptional from the amazing and completely helpful staff members to the amazing rooms if you stay here I highly recommend you asking for Melinda, Amber, or Janelle these women helped us out far beyond any expectations I give 5 stars just for them alone

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Oceans One Resort it was ok. no that great. they were nice.i did a few things.i will go back but i have stayed at nicer places. i would say good customer service and good food or ok. location was ok not so great

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family