“Awesome cisit”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

The service was excellent. We all ordered a variety of things from the menu and it was all good. We really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We just got home from the worse experience I have ever had at Texas Roadhouse. We had a large party and did call ahead and asked specifically to be seated at a table no booths. We arrived and was told it would be ten minutes, which was fine. We were told our table was ready and we were taken to a booth, and to clarify 2 separate booths. Well, we told the hostess we had asked specifically not to be seated at a booth because it was a family gathering and we wanted to be able to talk and converse. We went back to the hostess stand and we're told it would be 20 mintues before a table would be ready, we were somewhat frustrated but ok with it. So, we are standing and the hostess starts talking to the manager on her headset, bad mouthing and complaining about us for not wanting a booth. I heard the conversation and I actually interrupted her which is out of character for me, but I was not in the mood to be mocked especially since they had made the mistake by sitting us in a booth. I can't believe a hostess would have done that and the manager saw it all, was very unprofessional. So, after 20 mins or so we get seated. After we got our food a different manager comes by and ask if everything is good and we said yes, but I opened up and said something about the confusion that the hostess seem to have and the frustration and his response was I'm sorry but is everything good now, and then he walked away. Made me feel like it was insincere and he really didn't care. The server was great and the food was good. But the hostess staff and management staff need some training. Strongly recommend if you have a large party, go somewhere else.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Always a favorite to stop and eat at. Rolls are a family favorite and we always get the filet. Everything came out cooked perfect and waitress did excellent job keeping everything topped off. Excellent meal.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This is my family's favorite place to eat after church. The 9.99 early dining is a great price,food is great and the service is even better.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Love, love, love this place. 18 years I haven`t gotten a bad filet yet.
Really enjoy the atmosphere, and the food is fantastic. Know wonder there is always a line at the front door.