“Just fantastic!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Everyone, including my two picky teenage sons ate everything on their plates even though they were stuffed! It was so good...we had the soft shell crab, lobster, fantail shrimp and my husband had a seafood variety dish. The service was also excellent. For dessert, try the homemade key lime pie! Delicious. I can see why they’ve been around so long...they know what they’re doing!

1  Thank stacy p

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Went here with family and friends for happy hour and it was great. Food and drinks were plentiful at really great prices. Must stop if in area.

1  Thank InletBum
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Lee’s Inlet Kitchen remains predictable and always great. The salads and soup are always fresh and delicious. The fried seafood is wonderful, but broiled options are great. We sometimes are disappointed when we try a new seafood spot at Murrell’s Inlet, but we always love eating at Lee’s, and my husband has been going there for 70 years! A wonderful record of consistency for any restaurant!

1  Thank Brown4546
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We had an opportunity to visit Lee’s Inlet Kitchen for the first time in many years. The food and service were excellent, just as we remembered from the past. The broiled scallops were outstanding. The hush puppies here among the best anywhere. We will certainly be returning when we are in the Myrtle Beach area.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

We have been to Lee's in the past but this time it was disappointing. The food was not up to Lee's standards, nor was the service, in my opinion. Our server, Janie, was not at all attentive. There were times we had to hunt her down. The food quality was not as good as before. This was their first night of reopening so maybe that had something to do with it. I had fried salmon, as I had never heard of it before. Did not care for it. At the end of the meal our server said that I could have ordered something else if I didn't like it...Well, why wasn't she attentive enough to tell me this before the end of the meal! The soup was good. The hush puppies did not have the same quality for some reason. Fantail shrimp was okay but nothing special. The best thing of all was the dessert. The chocolate chip walnut pie was really good. For some reason, just not as good as in the past, and we have been coming here for years. This restaurant is really nice and I'm sure we will come again, but this time, something just went wrong.