“Play quality” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of TPC of Myrtle Beach

TPC of Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Showcasing characteristic Low-Country water features and impressive course design, the Tournament Players Club of Myrtle Beach was developed by the PGA to be a tough tract suitable for tour play.
Pawleys Island SC
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Play quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

TPC is a good course to play. It favors longer hitters but it very fair. The course was in good shape and the staff very friendly.

Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Claremore, Oklahoma
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

Great course, well maintained, very challanging and worth every penny to play, the staff is very enjoyable ... go play this course!

Visited April 2012
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“4---------”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

I love this course, for some reason I shoot in the 80s The course is very relaxing, challenaging, greens well kept, fairways are deciving, 18th hole par 5 must be over 560 yard, need a canon love this course, I also love the food mush have to eat not at thr turn after why? because you will not want to finsh the food is that great

Visited July 2011
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great golf and Food at Restaurant is very good!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

Golf course is beautiful!! The food in the restaurant is very tasty and made to order. If you want to get away from the rat race have a nice hearty breakfast and then off to the course. You won't be disappointed!!!

Visited March 2012
Norwich
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“TPC course??”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

I have always wanted to golf a "high end" golf course. We see the TPC courses on tv and they look amazing. With that being aid, we arrived at the course on a dreary morning. The amenities and staff were incredible. The club house, though partially under minor repair, was beautiful. I was also surprised the prices in both the pro shop and dining area were on par with other courses in the area.

The course.. First I would like to start by saying I am aware this is the "off season" in the area. No course's we played were in the best condition. Though there was a slight drizzle, they were still watering the course. I found the fairways a little too well groomed. I thought they were cut a little tight. Not the "carpet like" I expected from a TPC course. The traps were the best I have ever seen. The course overall was very well groomed. My biggest disappointment by far was the greens. My expectations were way too high I guess. I had seen much better greens on less expensive courses. They were fast and putted well. I felt they were lacking grass though. They were very sandy, rolled flat and "appeared" to be dyed like lower price courses do..

I feel ratings go hand in hand with expectations. Was the course challenging? Yes it was. Was it what I expected from a TPC course? No..

Visited February 2012