“Best crab cakes ever!”
Review of Costa

Costa
Price range: US$ 40 - US$ 80
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

My wife got the crab cakes. She said that they were the best ever. She gave me a bite and I would definitely agree. My Scallops Sinatra was also amazing. Service was excellent. Will definitely be back next trip to the beach.

1  Thank Mac D

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I love this place. It has everything you look for in a great eating spot. The service, food and atmosphere is all great!
Went with good friends and we all enjoyed our food. The service was stellar. The manager came by the table to check on us. I honestly loved everything about eating here and will be back often!

1  Thank Cindy C
Reviewed 30 September 2017

My wife & I celebrated our anniversary at Costa. Great service and wonderful food. This is the 3d visit and always spectacular. We split the burrata with Fuji Apples, bacon and onions. We always get that and it is always a bit different. We split the pappardelle and diver scallops. Really worth the upcharge. Plenty to eat. No room for desert.

1  Thank 190Mountainman
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Great food, wonderful service. Went for lunch, midweek. I had a scallop special. My husband had a fettuccine, chicken, and hot Italian sausage dish.

2  Thank sukiehb
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

If you want something above the touristy Captain Whoever's Whatever, this is your place. One of the best meals I've had in quite a while. Everything fresh, virtually everything made in their kitchen, and very creative! Jimmy, our server, went above and beyond. He served each course with great timing and checked with us appropriately throughout the meal, without over-doing it. I knew the meal would be great throughput when the host didn't ask, "is everything good?," he asked, "is everything perfect?"! Bravo!

1  Thank Tony R