The Cottages provide a wonderful place to stay when visiting Charleston! We enjoyed the quiet relaxation away from the downtown, yet the city is easily accessed via the water taxi (which is within easy walking distance). The screen porch is a great spot for gathering, with plenty of seating and a beautiful view of the harbor (from cottage #2), complete with passing ships. The accommodations are wonderful with comfortable beds and well-stocked kitchen and bathrooms. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and snacks daily--especially the red velvet cake! An added bonus to our stay was the wonderful, accommodating staff! We can't say enough good things about them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cottages on Charleston Harbor offer ten luxurious two-bedroom, three-bath Cottages with a full kitchen, living room and screened-in porch. Our guests' favorite feature at the Cottages on Charleston Harbor are the breathtaking vistas that include views of Fort Sumter, downtown Charleston and more in our nine harbor front Cottages. Guests find it hard to leave the rest and relaxation of their private porches and we don't blame them with incredible views and a relaxing rocking chair, or hammock it's the perfect setting to enjoy a cup of coffee, take a nap, or enjoy dinner; water lapping just feet away surrounded by incredible views. With convenient access to downtown Charleston, guest also enjoy daily house keeping, a delicious continental breakfast, afternoon snacks in the clubhouse, free parking and outstanding southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Cottages on Charleston Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages On Charleston Harbor Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Belvidere Hotel Mount Pleasant