“Organic deliciousness”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 17 December 2012

This was our first time here and I was so excited to go to an organic restaurant. If I'm going to go out to eat it's nice to know I'm not wasting money on crappy food. I saw the Banana Bread French Toast on their facebook page and had to have it! It was very good! It was two large slices that came with some fruit for $11. My husband had the Mo Mo ‘s homemade rosemary bb-q with a side of slaw for $12. It was a little pricey but I assumed it would be as organic isn't cheap or necessarily easy to get.
The restaurant itself was adorable with coral booths, fun colored picnic tables outside, etc. It's small and homey. The people there were very happy & nice.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

The Charleston area is in need of more Puree! The food is wonderfully delicious and I personally can't get enough of the Deep South Sandwich. Vegans and vegetarians rejoice and may a couple more Puree's open up for those of us who can't get to Mt Pleasant often.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

We had breakfast and it was wonderful, gravy over tempeh sausage and biscuit, jam, and corn grits cake, with iced tea. Perfect!

Reviewed 8 October 2012

Love everything aabout this new place - great, healthy food. sweet, soft, sunny atmosphere. child friendly. they also have entertainment on weekends. delicious food. cute utdoor seating area. a little funky and fun.

1  Thank skellyCharleston
Reviewed 5 October 2012

What a fun little spot! Went today with co-workers for lunch and it was to-die-for.All organic, lots of vegetarian and vegan options, something that was much needed in Charleston. We ordered quite a few things off of the menu and each was great - the portabella burger, soba salad and black bean burrito all amazing. And then there was dessert.. omg. Banana split cupcakes.. amazing!

We didn't sit outside, but wish we did- they have an adorable little patio area. Inside is cute, but needs a little "warmth". It's new, so I can't judge that yet- I'm sure as they add it will be a little more cozy inside.

Overall, excellent. We will be back!

1  Thank MrsFDF