“Not good.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I have been to the Triangle in West Ashley and it wasn't bad. But this one, sucked. I like the space, indoor / outdoor dining, even if you are right on Coleman. But everything we ordered tasted like garbage. The sweet potato gnocchi had a weird taste. There's no other way to describe it. It was like nutmeg and something else. And then my pulled pork tacos were grilled and oily and not as fresh as I wanted them to be, and also had the same terrible spice flavor as the gnocchi. It was just not good at all. Don't go. There are SO many better places to eat.

1  Thank travelreimagined_jen

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Arrived early afternoon and they were serving brunch. Loved the fish tacos! The atmosphere was friendly, lively, open air. Plenty of tv's for sports fans, indoor and outdoor dining areas. The mimosas seemed to be a popular choice for many dininers, but we opted out. There was a cornhole game out by a lounge/sitting area. You did not feel that you were in a shopping center at all.

1  Thank kimshe2
Reviewed 13 March 2012

This is a nice addition to the nabe, especially since it appears that when the customer asks for something, the answer is always yes. Good selection of burgers, bar food and casual fare and nice beer list. The only downside is music can be too loud on all the hard surfaces, and sometimes sweet servers are really green...too green.

2  Thank pluffmother
Reviewed 17 February 2012

More of a bar setting with a nice menu of tacos, burgers and very nice lunch fare. Clean, modern and 'Earth Friendly', it was not noisey or over-crowded when I had lunch there with my wife. My choice of Curry Chicken Taco could have been better, but just for my own taste. It was well done and may be to most folks liking. My wife's Sweet Potatoe bisque was very good and she had a nice salad with it.
They brag on serving grass fed local beef and recommend undercooking, to medium at most but I did not try any. The service was good. I'd certainly return.

1  Thank UncleGrumpy54354
Reviewed 1 January 2012

My husband and I have been here a few times because we live so close to it. The chorizo and potato egg rolls are by far some of the best non-Chinese egg rolls I've ever had and the selection of different types of burgers is interesting. It reminds me of Poes on Sullivan's Island though which I would prefer over here. Great location, good service, good food... worth trying.

1  Thank lauradige