If you are looking for a good hotel near the beach but close to alot of restaurants, this is your place. We got a 2 Queen Suite, since we have a small child. Worked out great since the suite has a microwave, stove and refrigerator. There is a grocery store, package store and several restaurants located just behind or the next block over. Breakfast was a little crowded, but not too bad for Labor day weekend. I will stay here again on our next trip to Isle of Palms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle of Palms hotel is on the Isle of Palms Connector in Mount Pleasant, just a few miles from the Isle of Palms beaches. Our hotel is next door to the Mount Pleasant Towne Centre Shopping Mall where you will find great restaurants and shops. The historic areas and harbor of Charleston are easily accessible from our hotel from our location in Mount Pleasant, SC, near Boone Hall Plantation. Wake up to a free hot breakfast before you explore Charleston or spend the day on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle Of Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle Of Palms Hotel
- Hampton Inn Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn