US$ 107
US$ 95
Comfort Suites at the Isle of Palms Connector(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
Best Western Patriots Point(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 110/night.

US$ 157
US$ 134
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 188/night.

US$ 116
US$ 243
US$ 223
  • Pool
Sleep Inn Mount Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
US$ 95
US$ 652
Priceline
All reviewsrestaurants and barsshem creekcomplimentary beershrimp boatscraft beerpaddle boardersgreat restaurants within walking distancewatching the boatssliding glassperfect locationan extra blanketloved our stayscrambled eggs and baconthe entire propertyparking lotdowntown charlestonbagels
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I haven’t been here in over a year. The lobby area has been renovated and now has more seating and a hot (free!) breakfast area. The front desk staff was friendly and offered bottled water or a local beer upon check-in. Our room looked slightly renovated, was clean, and the beds were comfy. One suggestion would be to include an extra blanket in the closet (we didn’t ask the front desk for one, so can’t complain). The A/C was noisy, in the bathroom....so we kept the door closed at night.
The Shem Creek area has gotten busier in the last year! Be sure to make reservations if you are eating out! And ALWAYS ask for a Creek side room so that you have a view of the busy creek while you’re sitting on your private balcony enjoying a beverage!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Jordan B, Manager at Shem Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback Sharolyn! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are happy that you liked our renovations and I will be sure to let the staff know how friendly you thought they were and praise them for their excellent hospitality! We do appreciate you letting us know about having an extra blanket in the closets. We are currently looking to order some before the summer season begins! Thank you again Sharolyn and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The hotel was just the nicest... The people were fabulous at the front desk... The location was very nice!! We could not have asked for better service. The rooms and the view was wonderful. While the weather was pretty cold, the resort made up for it.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Jordan B, Manager at Shem Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your excellent feedback Walter! We are so pleased to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us! I will be more than happy to let the staff know how fabulous you thought they all were and praise them for their excellent hospitality! We're glad you enjoyed the location and the view from your room! Thank you again Walter and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Having been to the Charleston area several times, I've stayed at my fair share of hotels/inns/resorts. Shem Creek Inn was a first for me. I'm very picky when it comes to lodging, so it's always interesting when I stay new places. To keep it simple, the pros and cons are as follows:

Pros:
-Perfect location on the water
-Short drive to most anything
-Very clean
-Friendly staff
-Beautiful views of the water, even in the "parking lot" side rooms
-Free, onsite parking

Cons:
-Horrible pillows
-Breakfast is lacking

Bottom line: this review would have been a five star if the pillows were better. The pillows were so flat I slept horribly. Even though the breakfast was slim on selection, it was free. Can one really be that picky over a free breakfast? No...Plus as I mentioned, I'm a on the picky side.

Shem Creek Inn as a whole is a wonderful property! With all the pros for this place, I would definitely stay here again, even with the bad pillows.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Jordan B, Manager at Shem Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback Chelsea! We appreciate everything that you said and we are very pleased to hear that you overall really enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to let the staff know how friendly you thought they were and praise them for their excellent hospitality. We do want to apologize about some of the pillows in your room. We are currently ordering new pillows for your inn all the time and I'll be sure every room is updated with those. Thank you again for your feedback Chelsea and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I love this place! Clean, fun and friendly. I love the vibe of the area and this hotel is in the heart of it. I've had nothing but good experiences with the helpful staff. And I got a complimentary beer at check in!

Room Tip: I've only stayed in the creek side rooms (love it there) but the marsh side isn't a bad view either and the world is a little quieter on that side if that's a consideration.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jordan B, Manager at Shem Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you for your excellent feedback Brad! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Shem Creek! I will be more than happy to share your review with the staff and praise them for their excellent hospitality! We love to hear that we were able to provide you with an excellent experience and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Coeli and Amber at the front desk made our visit at The Shem Creek Inn a memorable one. My boyfriend and I were there celebrating our anniversary and we really wanted a creek view room, but I had booked a marsh view room accidentally. Coeli went out of her way to get us into a creek view room. Needless to say we were so pleased! We enjoyed our stay so much we decided to book another night! Amber made the process seem-less and was super inviting. The room was updated, clean, comfortable and the view was incredible! We will be staying at the Shem Creek Inn every time we come back to Mt. Pleasant!

Stayed: March 2018
Jordan B, Manager at Shem Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you for your excellent feedback Courtney! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will definitely be sure to let both Amber and Coeli know how wonderful a job they did taking care of you and praise them for their hard work! We hope you come back to stay with us again soon! Thanks again!