We stayed there last week with family and the location of this place is amazing! There were actual dolphins swimming up and down the creek with no fanfare! There is a walking area up and down Shem Creek that is so nice to walk off the food. Six restaurants surround the property with anything you would want from drinks to fabulous dinners. The pool was just right! The rooms are not fancy, but who stays in their room with this perfect location! So close to everything yet off the crowded path. And the staff were all really nice and helpful. I particularly loved the orange ice cold water I filled my camelback with every morning for our day of adventures!! We loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service, we are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc